Slimming World again !!

coolkerry

Hi all

Im a newy on here so agin help, advise, encouragement is very greatly received. Im going back to SW for the 5th, yes 5th time on Monday. Dreading having to walk through those doors again :sigh: Hope i can make it this time :)

Hope i can make it this time :)

Hiya kerry and :welcome:

I am sure your group will welcome you back with open arms - after all, everyone's there for the same reason :)

Have you got any good tips about how to succeed this time round? (other than using this absolutely brilliant forum that is!!!!)

The best thing I've learnt from here is if you have a 'bad' day then you just dust yourself down and get back on track the next day instead of saying "I've blown it so I'll just eat fattening things"

Good luck and don't be like this little fella... :fear:

The first time i lost nearly 3 stone but the other times i have not really been motivated enough and bailed out after a few months. Now i have put that 3 stone back on and need to give myself a good kick in the butt haha.

This site is really great , im hoping being able to talk about food and SW with others will help :eatdrink023: xx

Hey Kerry :) Good luck with your weightloss! Try and forget about the other times it hasn't happened for you, this time you're motivated and I'm sure you can do it :) I think staying for the group meetings is really helpful, even if you've had a gain, members usually have really good tips and there's always someone that's had a similar week to you in the past and can help you get through the bad ones. Use your consultant and this forum too and you'll fly through the weightloss!
Becky

Cheers Becky

I think just been able to have a rant on here about stuff will help as well ;)

Think my other half gets sick on hearing about syns and red/green days lol. Also its that people understand what your talking about and how you feel , if that makes sense :)

xx

IreneH said:
Hi and welcome. I started SW again on MOnday. We can do this.

Good luck.

Irene xx

We can !! It may take some time but we will get there in the end :)
Good luck to you as well Irene , let me know how you get on with your first weigh in ! I'm nervous already :(

Xx

Hi Kerry,

Slimming World plan is amazing (I've joined online) - I cannot believe how much I'm eating and I've lost 6 pounds in my first week! I have a long way to go but have to do it as I have a big year coming up! I'm going to be a granny, my youngest daughter is graduating and I have 2 beautiful weddings!

Good luck to you xxx

Justintime said:
Hi Kerry,

Slimming World plan is amazing (I've joined online) - I cannot believe how much I'm eating and I've lost 6 pounds in my first week! I have a long way to go but have to do it as I have a big year coming up! I'm going to be a granny, my youngest daughter is graduating and I have 2 beautiful weddings!

Good luck to you xxx

Hi :)

I only lost 2lb in my first week :( but I did have two birthday partys so not really a surprise . Weigh day tomorrow :/ how are you getting on ? X

Back