Slimming world books

melly_gally_mel

Which ones does everyone have, i bought mine off ebay i have the food optimising one with the chips on, quite new i think, the comfort food one and a desserts one:)

I have the one from class, with the strawberry on one side, and the green thing on the other (cant remember what it is though, cucumer stars?)

I also have:

The food directory
100 syn free original recipes
Four Seasons cookbook
Curry feast

Think that's it :D

ha i have quite a few, 100 red, 100 green, 100 deserts, comfort food, food with friends and family, curry feast, four seasons, 30 minutes meals, free foods, simply delicious, festive foods and a tast of summer.
oh my i never realised i had so many thanks for this post i now need to use them lol

I bought a few recently, curry feast (my favourite!), the green receipes and the summer recipes (I can't remember the exact titles).
Tracy

Hello! I'm trying to boost an old thread rather than create a new one. Does anyone have the one pot wonder book? I bought a slow cooker yesterday (mini one) and I was wondering if it was worth getting this book. Does it actually have slow cooker cooking times in it? I've never used one before!

I have the pack (obv.) syn directory; syn free; low syn snacks; one-pot wonders; 100 days; family feasts for a fiver; green recipes; saucy secrets; extra easy cookbook; festive foods and fun; comfort foods; free food feasts; food optimising; four seasons; curry feasts and best ever recipes.

Didn't realise i had so many :eek:

I have the new 2010 Directory that a friend got for me, and I have quite a few SW recipe books that I get either from Amazon or Ebay.

Back