Original Slimming World Butchers

Lynne2809

Hi everyone !

I was wondering if anyone knew where ther are some butchers shops in Liverpool that are SW accrediated so that they can produce SW sausages / burgers etc.

I have heard that there are some but I don't really know where they are.

Thanks for your help, hope this post will help others out aswell if someone knows the answer.:eatdrink051:

I know there'sone online. I think it's Joe's sausages.

www.joessausages.co.uk

Well i live in Warrington, which is just down the road and in our Market, we have a sausage stall which sell syn free sausages(they are actually called that) in different flavours and they are well nice!!! xxx

I highly recommend Joes sausages ..... they come in all sorts of flavours, are all syn free and freeze well.

I actually went to their warehouse/shop and bought mine last time;

UNIT 12,KENSINGTON INDUSTRIAL PARK,
HALL ST,
SOUTHPORT
PR9 0NY(BEHIND ASDA).

WE ARE OPEN FROM 7.30AM-4.00PM

(just in case anyone's interested in paying them a visit - their products are cheaper directly from the warehouse than they are on the internet, plus no p+p)

J x

Hi Hun, there a butchers in Prescot called Yates & Greer they sell Joes sausages and burgers. Heres the address.

48 Eccleston St
Prescot, L34 5QJ
0151 426 5673‎

Hope this helps. xxx Loobylou

Slimming Wolrd Butchers

Thanks to everyone for your help. I really appreciate it as I don't really like supermarket sausages even the low fat low syn ones.

Will let you know what I think.

OMG I am GUTTED!! I had no idea they were in Southport...and on that industrial park!!! My dad runs a wine and food importing that company and they've been based at that park for years...but they've just moved to Skelmersdale. All that time I've been popping to the warehouse and I could have stocked up on Joe's for less dosh....what a bummer!!! I might have to have a day out in Southport one weekend instead.

I highly recommend Joes sausages ..... they come in all sorts of flavours, are all syn free and freeze well.

I actually went to their warehouse/shop and bought mine last time;

UNIT 12,KENSINGTON INDUSTRIAL PARK,
HALL ST,
SOUTHPORT
PR9 0NY(BEHIND ASDA).

WE ARE OPEN FROM 7.30AM-4.00PM

(just in case anyone's interested in paying them a visit - their products are cheaper directly from the warehouse than they are on the internet, plus no p+p)

J x

Back