Slimming World Consultant Interview .....

roannegreenway

Well I went to mine yesterday , really went well so I'm just waiting to hear if I made the grade !!!, I run the tills at my group from 2-10 on a Monday and am good friends with my consultant so am pretty much know its not a walk in the park . But I have had a dream for nearly 20 years that if I finally shifted the 9 excess stone ( done 7 ) that I would live to be able to help others , my consultant Tony drove me to the opportunities event and said " this was made for you " fingers and toes crossed , only snag is if I get it I have to wait for someone to give up or retire as Stevenage has its quota of consultants already ...... Still I've waited 20 years another few months isn't a lot eh xx

Well done and fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: you'll hear very shortly.
Hope you don't have to wait too long to get a group where you want it xxxx

Good luck x

Thank you all , yes I got the job and am so excited ... Now just waiting for a consultant to leave or retire but I'm in no hurry x

How exciting. Congrats. I wanted to be a consultant but I don't drive yet and stopped going to group. Well done you!

JD you don't have to drive but just have use of a car , I walk everywhere or bus because hubby takes the car to work so I'm relying on him to get me to group lol ... And get your bum back to group as this has been my dream for so many years and I couldn't have passed the interview without being a member ......
And thank you Mini I'm very excited .
Would it be wrong to accidentally run over my local consultant so I get a group pmsl , just kidding x

I'm currently awaiting a crb check to come back to work with dementia patients at the moment, I'm training up in that field now :)

All the best to you though! :D

Back