Slimming World FAQs - all you need to know :)

Sorry Rainbow i only saw this just now.........bit of a late reply but i thought i was pregnant,,,,,,,,but im not whooooohooooo

Ruthy xxx

Im a newbie! Help!

Hiya im Steph :D and im very new to this. Iv got SW book and im really trying to give it a go but as im 18 and workin split shifts at a hotel to save for Uni im unable to join a group for that reason and also cant afford it. Sooo... Iv got the idea of protein one day, carbs the other but just need some support and some success stories 2 motivate me! Got quite a lot to lose but i wanna lose some before Uni :):) Help please! Thanks guys! :)

Hiya im Steph :D and im very new to this. Iv got SW book and im really trying to give it a go but as im 18 and workin split shifts at a hotel to save for Uni im unable to join a group for that reason and also cant afford it. Sooo... Iv got the idea of protein one day, carbs the other but just need some support and some success stories 2 motivate me! Got quite a lot to lose but i wanna lose some before Uni :):) Help please! Thanks guys! :)
Hiya stephi and welcome, you would be better off posting this in the main forum hun, lots more of us will get to see it, and be more than happy to help you in any way we can then X

Ok question....I got some fantastic Sliced Chicken breast sandwich meat from Aldi Oakhurt - they are the dried mixed herbs and spices ones. Anyway, I started to think ( after I ate them) Whilst it is just chicken breast etc..is it actually free on my red day? Or is it cuz it is "like luncheon meat" that it would could as a sin? I mean I used to syn calculator and it says 8 syns for the whole packet....but I wasn't able to select free foods as chicken is not an option on there ( everything else is). So I am not sure. It is very much like a bernards matthew type chicken breast type thing.

p.s please excuse the rambling.

Sorry Rainbow i only saw this just now.........bit of a late reply but i thought i was pregnant,,,,,,,,but im not whooooohooooo

Ruthy xxx

sorry hun - now I only just saw this! gald you're not (as obv thats what you wanted the outcome to be) xxxxx

hi i am new and have been given old slimming world book from 2005.
its not so up to date.
does anyone know if 'so good' fat free soya milk will be counted as a HE 'a' or will it be free as fat free?
thanks in advance

hi i am new and have been given old slimming world book from 2005.
its not so up to date.
does anyone know if 'so good' fat free soya milk will be counted as a HE 'a' or will it be free as fat free?
thanks in advance

Ages since you posted, but anyhow...
Either 350ml unsweetened calcium-enriched soya milk OR 250ml sweetened calcium-enriched soya milk can be counted as an A Healthy Extra.

HTH

Hiya
I have always been a WW girl but I'm always sooo hungry so I thought I'd give SW a go as I keep getting told that you can eat loads. But I have a question, I have looked but cant find the answer. Here goes... can I just stick to doing green days? I'm not a vegetarian but I'm not a big meat eater either. Hope someone can help. Thanks :)
Piglet

Hi,

I have been doing SW for 7 weeks and haveonly had 2 red days and hated them, so mainly do green. You can def just do green days though

HTH

Back