Slimming world fast forward

mrsmitch01

Hi guys!! So my consultant has given me fast forward this week and I'm on day three. I'm absolutely famished and have dreadful hunger pains and headaches. It's the 3rd time I've done this plan in the 5 years I've been a member. The last time I did it, I lost 5 1/2 lb. the first time I lost 7lb. So I know it'll definitely work to get my weight loss going again. It's just really difficult. But after having a good think, I've come to the conclusion that my portion sizes are too big. My husband cooks a lot of our food and dishes up so he always gives me a big plate of food. So we've decided that we will share cooking from now on and I'll dish up my own meals. See if it works.

Day four and I'm feeling a bit better. I've had a bad nights sleep though, god knows why. But the head ache has gone and I feel alright. Still gonna stick to it though till the week is done. Has anyone else done this plan or is on it at the mo??

I know this is a long shot but I don’t suppose you still have a current copy of fast forward plan do you?x

bump. I could also love a copy if anyone could please message me. I'm in the final stages now, and my weight doesn't really want to shift.

Back