Extra Easy Slimming world for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushidoll85

Hey guys! I've lost over 25lbs on ww but wanna switch to SW!

I don't wanna go to the meetings and pay!
I've read the stickies and how it works!

Is there anywhere I can get a list of foods that are free, super free, healthy extras etc?

When my friend is back at work next wed I will photocopy her book! Bit I wanna start now lol

Plus any of you do it at home?

Theres a sticky thread for people doing it at home

You wont find anywhere here to get that information its in breach of SW copywrite and its not allowed

you could always go to the first meeting to get everything you need and have the talk from the leader then not go back again

Wow - you couldn't make it more obvious that you expect something for nothing. Legally speaking, you and your friend are breaking the copyright act by photocopying your friend's book.

Did you pay to do WW, or did a friend help you with that too?

Please do this honestly and fairly by attending at least one meeting, or if meetings are out for some reason (as they are for me), then sign up online. I'm not saying you have to keep on paying Slimming World week in, week out, but simply requesting that you do pay to benefit from Slimming World's expertise.

ShrinkingLilly said:
Wow - you couldn't make it more obvious that you expect something for nothing. Legally speaking, you and your friend are breaking the copyright act by photocopying your friend's book.

Did you pay to do WW, or did a friend help you with that too?

Please do this honestly and fairly by attending at least one meeting, or if meetings are out for some reason (as they are for me), then sign up online. I'm not saying you have to keep on paying Slimming World week in, week out, but simply requesting that you do pay to benefit from Slimming World's expertise.

That's what I wanted to say just didn't know how to say it! Why should people expect to get things for free when others have to pay!! :mad:

Well I pay for ww! I have the online app! And purchased 3 months membership!

Sorry I offended you all! It's seems loads of people do it for free! I just wasn't sure where there resources were.

I don't understand why you were happy to pay for WW, but expect to do SW for free!

Yes, many people do continue SW for free, but most have paid to get the information they need. (And just so that you know - it is, strictly speaking, also illegal to purchase the information from anywhere other than the Slimming World site or their consultants unless they are books that SW make available in bookshops).

sushidoll85 said:
Well I pay for ww! I have the online app! And purchased 3 months membership!

Sorry I offended you all! It's seems loads of people do it for free! I just wasn't sure where there resources were.

You didn't offend me :)

Is there a particular reason you're looking to swap from WW? And a particular reason why you are loathe to pay for SW but where happy to for WW? I'm not havign a go, just interested in your reasoning is all.

As has been said, its £9.95 to go an join SW and for that you get an expert explain the plan, all the books you need etc. You don't have to go back, but you would at least start with a decent understanding of the plan, and the right toiols at your disposal. The number of people who buy books off the internet & try to muddle through on their own and then mess it up in unbelieveable.

kingleds said:
Is there a particular reason you're looking to swap from WW? And a particular reason why you are loathe to pay for SW but where happy to for WW? I'm not havign a go, just interested in your reasoning is all.

As has been said, its £9.95 to go an join SW and for that you get an expert explain the plan, all the books you need etc. You don't have to go back, but you would at least start with a decent understanding of the plan, and the right toiols at your disposal. The number of people who buy books off the internet & try to muddle through on their own and then mess it up in unbelieveable.

I want to swap as I wanna start eating more fresh foods and cooking more meals from scratch! I know that I can do that on ww but everything has to be weighed and sometimes when I'm cooking for a few it is hard to calculate. SW seems to be based around making meals from healthy ingredients!

And the reason I wasnt wanting to pay is that the website said it was £59.95 for 3 months membership! I looked and saw lots of people were doing it for free and thought there must be some sort of resource. I've had a link messages to me with a link to a list! So it is out there!

I know I shouldn't have asked the question! I never realised the meetings where £10
I just saw the £59.95 online price.

sushidoll85 said:
I want to swap as I wanna start eating more fresh foods and cooking more meals from scratch! I know that I can do that on ww but everything has to be weighed and sometimes when I'm cooking for a few it is hard to calculate. SW seems to be based around making meals from healthy ingredients!

And the reason I wasnt wanting to pay is that the website said it was £59.95 for 3 months membership! I looked and saw lots of people were doing it for free and thought there must be some sort of resource. I've had a link messages to me with a link to a list! So it is out there!

I know I shouldn't have asked the question! I never realised the meetings where £10
I just saw the £59.95 online price.

The first meeting is £10 then all classes after that are £4.95, you should definitely go along to a group to see how you get on, then if you think you can go it alone at least you have the proper books! :)

There's no problem with asking the question! I agree that £60 is a lot to shell out if you aren't sure, so now I understand why you asked.

Deffo agree with getting at least the proper books from a meeting. This is what Ive done and I do it on my own. Ive been to enough slimming classes over the years, and its not always a guarantee I'll actually stick to it and lose weight!!

If you get the proper books its easier to understand and will hopefully mean you get off to the best start weight loss wise.

If you are a current ww member and like the idea of cooking from scratch are you not tempted by the filling and healthy (think thats what its called?!) which is loosely based on a similar concept as sw. You should have the info for that already and it would let you do something while you wait to get the sw info?

Fat_ted21 said:
Deffo agree with getting at least the proper books from a meeting. This is what Ive done and I do it on my own. Ive been to enough slimming classes over the years, and its not always a guarantee I'll actually stick to it and lose weight!!

If you get the proper books its easier to understand and will hopefully mean you get off to the best start weight loss wise.

If you are a current ww member and like the idea of cooking from scratch are you not tempted by the filling and healthy (think thats what its called?!) which is loosely based on a similar concept as sw. You should have the info for that already and it would let you do something while you wait to get the sw info?

Hi! Thanks for advice!
There is a meeting tonight at village hall! I'll just go lol!

And yeah simply filling! I have seen that on ww! It's on my app! You can eat anything you want on simply filling list! Then use your 49 weeklies for any extras!

I think I'll stick with plan and do SW! More people I know do SW so I think I will e able to stick to it better! Plus trying something new spurs me on!
I'm an exercise aholic and I don't have much to lose now!

So I want to get away from points and listen to what my body is telling me!

metrognome said:
did you go to a meeting and how did you get on

I went! I got weighed and was 8lbs less than I was at home! Made me smile!

I have all the books to read! I think I might go next week if I'm u sure of anything! But I am going to try and do it at home after that!

Starting Monday! Just finishing my ww week!
Really excited and enthusiastic to get going

I second that, obviously most people on this s w forum rate s w highly! I think you have made a good decision well done! :)

Good luck with Slimming World Sushidoll. If you follow the plan, you should do great. I noticed from your stats that we are around the same weight. I like to exercise also and its working for me - losing 1-2lbs a week (now that im back on track lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back