Extra Easy Slimming world for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck sushi doll on your SW journey..and reading some of the earlier posts regarding your questions and the response you got from some people really got on my wick!! So what if you don't want to go to class and pay for the advice ( which I know you have now done) some people think they are the Authority to speak on how others should go about their buisness..what are you the SW Police..too many people with such big importance of themselves..if people want to find all the ( proper) advice on a helpful website like minimins through people helping with food diaries etc then good on you..!!

Good luck sushi doll on your SW journey..and reading some of the earlier posts regarding your questions and the response you got from some people really got on my wick!! So what if you don't want to go to class and pay for the advice ( which I know you have now done) some people think they are the Authority to speak on how others should go about their buisness..what are you the SW Police..too many people with such big importance of themselves..if people want to find all the ( proper) advice on a helpful website like minimins through people helping with food diaries etc then good on you..!!

Oh please do get over yourself.

kingleds said:
Oh please do get over yourself.

Haha get over myself..why because I dare make a comment on some of the idiotic remarks on this site..some people really do need to think how they judge others who come on here for sincere advice to get tore to shreds with over blown righteous comments by KNOW IT ALLS !!! Everybody had diffrent opinions and that's great but certain people need to lighten up!! The arrogance of a minority of people on here makes me sick no wonder people don't want to ask questions on here for them to be made to feel inferior!!

x-lizbif-x said:
Haha get over myself..why because I dare make a comment on some of the idiotic remarks on this site..some people really do need to think how they judge others who come on here for sincere advice to get tore to shreds with over blown righteous comments by KNOW IT ALLS !!! Everybody had diffrent opinions and that's great but certain people need to lighten up!! The arrogance of a minority of people on here makes me sick no wonder people don't want to ask questions on here for them to be made to feel inferior!!

Oh for goodness sake! No one was tore to shreds. This is why you need to get over yourself & stop being so sensitive about things. The OP has already had it clarified that she didn't upset anyone with her original post, yet you seem to feel the need to pick a fight, and hijack the thread.

OP - hope u got all the info you need at the meeting, but if not, just ask! Everyone on here was a newbie at some point. I've made every mistake going on SW I reckon, as have pretty much all of us! Might as well learn from our mistakes :)

Those know it alls that you refer to are the ones on here that give the best advice. Maybe the long term members should stop advising & you can eat the wrong things, not know the syns of something etc etc them see how u get on.

Also they are legally following copy right etc, what would the point be if everyone just did it for free, there would be no SW. They were just asking why the op was not willing to pay.

That's what I wanted to say just didn't know how to say it! Why should people expect to get things for free when others have to pay!! :mad:

Wow - you couldn't make it more obvious that you expect something for nothing. Legally speaking, you and your friend are breaking the copyright act by photocopying your friend's book.

Did you pay to do WW, or did a friend help you with that too?

Please do this honestly and fairly by attending at least one meeting, or if meetings are out for some reason (as they are for me), then sign up online. I'm not saying you have to keep on paying Slimming World week in, week out, but simply requesting that you do pay to benefit from Slimming World's expertise.

FYI I found these Comments Very Harsh..Strong Oppinionated Responses..So Get OFF your High Horse Kingleds i wasnt questioning your Comments OK But you jumped in and Assumed i was Commenting on your Posts!!!

x-lizbif-x said:
FYI I found these Comments Very Harsh..Strong Oppinionated Responses..So Get OFF your High Horse Kingleds i wasnt questioning your Comments OK But you jumped in and Assumed i was Commenting on your Posts!!!

Actually, I didn't assume anything - least of all that I was the one you referring to. I have said nothing to be worried about.

If something really offends you, try using the report button. That's what it's there for. So when people have a perfectly legitimate question, no one hijacks their thread with troublemaking. Or does me suggesting that make me a know it all as well? How very tedious.

And I'm allergic to horses love.

I think this discussion is becoming out of hand and majorly off topic. A lot of the time comments can be taken in a completely different way than they were meant - I guess that is the downfall of typing, rather than speech.

One thing that I am sure of is that nobody has intentionally gone out of their way to upset or offend another. The OP got the answers to their questions, and all should be left at that.

Minimins is a forum where we help, rather than gang up on, one another. Come on guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back