1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming World Help Please ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatboypompeysteve, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. fatboypompeysteve

fatboypompeysteve New Member

... Im struggling with Extra Easy days! Done b4 with red and green days, easy as but this new plan has got me stumped! On a EE day can i have bacon, turkey rashers, tomatoes and egg for breakie?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sw dieter

sw dieter Member

Yeah it does get easy once your heads round it x
  4. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You can, but make sure you have at least 1/3 superfree. I would guess just tomatoes is not enough and I would add mushrooms and onions or something. (Not "add" as in *more* food *as well as* what you've already got - the point in the superfree is to fill your plate 1/3 full, so it will *reduce the amount of* bacon, turkey etc that you've got on there).

And of course still make sure there is no fat on your bacon.

There's no reason you have to do EE btw - you can still do Red/Green if thats what you prefer.
  5. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating
    Whatever is free on green & red is free on EE!
  6. fatboypompeysteve

fatboypompeysteve New Member

Thanks everybody ...

... looks like a red day and omelette pan here I come!
  7. Stazo

Stazo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Primal / Paleo
    I used to just do the red and green but since rejoining I have been doin the EE plan which I have found to be great. I don't feel like I am restricted anymore with the pasta or meat scenario.

I just pile my plate up with way more veg, fruit, salad type items! Lost 12lbs in just over a month with exercise. :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.