Slimming World Help Please ...

... Im struggling with Extra Easy days! Done b4 with red and green days, easy as but this new plan has got me stumped! On a EE day can i have bacon, turkey rashers, tomatoes and egg for breakie?

fatboypompeysteve said:
... Im struggling with Extra Easy days! Done b4 with red and green days, easy as but this new plan has got me stumped! On a EE day can i have bacon, turkey rashers, tomatoes and egg for breakie?

Yeah it does get easy once your heads round it x

You can, but make sure you have at least 1/3 superfree. I would guess just tomatoes is not enough and I would add mushrooms and onions or something. (Not "add" as in *more* food *as well as* what you've already got - the point in the superfree is to fill your plate 1/3 full, so it will *reduce the amount of* bacon, turkey etc that you've got on there).

And of course still make sure there is no fat on your bacon.

There's no reason you have to do EE btw - you can still do Red/Green if thats what you prefer.

Whatever is free on green & red is free on EE!

I used to just do the red and green but since rejoining I have been doin the EE plan which I have found to be great. I don't feel like I am restricted anymore with the pasta or meat scenario.

I just pile my plate up with way more veg, fruit, salad type items! Lost 12lbs in just over a month with exercise. :)

Back