slimming world hi-fi rocky road bars

Hi just wondered if anyone could help, i had a rocky road hi-fi bar this morn i only had one can i count this as my extra healthy b just having one or do i need to syn it..... I wont b having anything else off the healthy b option today so do i need to have two? Also does anyone no if the morrisons nume toffee flavour yogs are free? If not are there other yogs that are free apart from mullers... I dont realy like yogurts with fruit in so if anyone nos of any smooth fruit flavour ones that are syn free that would be great i love the ski smooth ones but im sure there full of syns any info would be much appreciated thankyou :)

Hi - I have checked and the yogurts are free :) I also use the weight watchers fat free yogurts which are free. I'm not sure about the hi-fi question, but I'm sure someone will x

Hi,

You can choose either 1 or 2 Hi-Fi bars as a HEB so having only one today is absolutely fine. Yes, the NuMe toffee yogurts are free on EE, Green and Original. There are lots of yogurts that are Free actually - it's not just Muller Lights. Off the top of my head, all Weight Watchers yogurts are free, as are most of the Morrisons NeMe ones. But there are lots of brands that are free. Fat free natural yogurt is free too so you could always do what I do and buy that and then add your own fruit. Cheaper and better for you! :)

if it's the Light rocky road then no you HAVE to have two otherwise you're not having enough of your fibre to count it as a healthy B. When i only fancy eating one, I have one slice of 400g wholemeal, or a half serving of nuts...I try to always have a split of another healthy B to make it add to the right amount of fibre.

Yeah you can have either 1 or2, it's upto you.

As for any other smooth yogurts, muller lights do a smooth cranberry and raspberry :) also the Greek style muller lights which are half a syn the coconut and vanilla, and the lemon ones are smooth x

if it's the Light rocky road then no you HAVE to have two otherwise you're not having enough of your fibre to count it as a healthy B. When i only fancy eating one, I have one slice of 400g wholemeal, or a half serving of nuts...I try to always have a split of another healthy B to make it add to the right amount of fibre.
It used to be this but now it says 1 hifi light or 2, the 1 hifi light has a (s) sign next to it. Same goes for the alpen lights, 1 is (s) or you can have 2 x

Brilliant il have to try all these different yogurts the lemon one sounds good, yea it was a hi-fi light they r devine i carnt belive you can have two..... I think il have my other one later when the kids are in bed i just didnt fancy another one this morn and wasnt sure if i didnt have them both it wouldnt be classes as a heb, thankyou all for your help :) xx

Back