slimming world-im new at this help!!x

byron

hi their im laura, im 24 and have 2 children whom are 7 and 5, struggled with my weight eversice being a teenager to be honest, tried loads of slimming pills of the net etc,lost bits but gained them again! so last thursday i started slimming world in the hope that atlast i can get my weight under control, i would like to loose 5 stone so got a long way to go!!:mad::mad: any tips or advice would be gr8!! x

Hi Byron. I can't really help as I'm on CD but am looking to swap to SW when I lose another 3lbs so will be new to it too soon. Just wanted to say good luck on your journey x

Nothings out of reach, just take it half a stone at a time and stay positive, throw yourself into it and enjoy it and it'l fall off :)

slimming pills are ****.. done them before.. do nothing but make you poor and give you flase hope i'd say!!

i think you'l do fab. and you can educate your family along the way :)

best of luck xxxxxxxx

thankyou for your kind msgs!
and thankyou for yr advice vern on the msg of your i replied 2!! ive done 3 green days so far ,would you see what you think and give me honest opinions aon if im eating right...
friday-
diet drinks throughout the day
pasta(dry-boiled)
2 miller light yogurts
2 poached eggs
dry noodles boiled
healthy a-250mls of semi skimmed milk
helthy b-hi fi bar, and tuna canned in brine.

saturday
diet drinks throughout the day
jacket potatoe with fat free cottage cheese -and dry noodles boiled!
i satsuma,with fat free natural yoghurt
1 miller light yoghurt with a banana
healthy a-250mls of semi skimmed milk
healthy b- hi fi bar, and 20g bag of rivita minis

no sins used again

Hi laura and welcome to the boards, good luck on SW

Back