SLIMMING WORLD INTERVIEW

Milliebeth

Hiya all.
I have a Slimming World interview on tuesday to become a consultant! Has anyone got any advice?!! What happens?! xxxx

Milliebeth said:
Hiya all.
I have a Slimming World interview on tuesday to become a consultant! Has anyone got any advice?!! What happens?! xxxx

Best to speak to your consultant, as they're the people who've been three :) good luck

Milliebeth said:
Hiya all.

I've just been accepted as a consultant and start in January. Can't tell you exactly what happens as it seems like they tailor your interview to suit your circumstances but its all very friendly and informal. Good luck!

Thanks!
MrsScan Dude - well done hun! do they ask you any differcult questions? ask about ur journey?? when did u find out after the interview that u got it? xx

Milliebeth said:
Thanks!
MrsScan Dude - well done hun! do they ask you any differcult questions? ask about ur journey?? when did u find out after the interview that u got it? xx

The questions weren't difficult, no. There was quite a lot about my weight loss and own circumstances though, which is why it seemed to be more tailored to the person rather than standard questions. I had the interview on Friday and found out Tuesday

I also recently got the job and also start in jan :) I think the questions are based on you and your passion for slimming world just how how passionate you are. They asked me what is my fave meal to cook? Why I like slimming world? Do I have time to dedicate to it? How would I promote and advertise? They also asked me if a member hadn't lost weight would steps would I take I said thing like ask for a food diary Ask if their weighing out their healthy extras are they eating to many too little syns etc. if u know the plan and your passionate u will be fine.

Ps I had the interview on Saturday and found out on monday. Pre training is in two weeks I need my hall sorted by then. From the minute u get the job it's all hands on deck it's very very quick process

Thanks RosieRose! and congratulations hun! Is it really more like a formal chat?! do we have to take anything along with us?! xxx

They will send u an application that's all u need to take with you. It was a chat with the area and district manager I think they were really nice. I assumed you went to the meeting first to see what it's like? Apparently they don't offer everyone who goes an interview so they must already like you :>

Yeh I went to the Opportunity Event, got the application form here to take with me! Are u not nervous at all about standing up in front of people?! Would this be a downer if I told them that?! lol x

Yeah I wouldn't mention that if I were u. They did ask how I would feel about it but I did drama and used to be a supply teacher so I'm used to teaching and being in front of a class. U should believe in yourself, if you don't think u can stand in front of people then this isn't the job for you. We need to be confident and encourage people to believe in the plan. If we're shy we're not Gunna convince many people

Milliebeth said:
Yeh I went to the Opportunity Event, got the application form here to take with me! Are u not nervous at all about standing up in front of people?! Would this be a downer if I told them that?! lol x

I agree with Rosie - don't tell them that. I'm not bothered about speaking in front of people as am used to it -do it in my job already. Are you sure a consultant roles for you if you're nervous about doing that? It's a big part of the role after all.

I teach in a school so am used to speaking out, its the first group ever that makes me nervous really as you want to make a great impression. Would hate to stumble on words if u get what i mean. xx

Yeah I guess we're all really nervous of that but I have a lot of people I already know joining my group. And they will teach you techniques and how to keep people impressed during your training

Milliebeth said:
I teach in a school so am used to speaking out, its the first group ever that makes me nervous really as you want to make a great impression. Would hate to stumble on words if u get what i mean. xx

I wouldn't worry about stumbling over words. You can't expect to be perfect from day one :) Guess we'll all get better at it! ;)

I wouldn't worry about stumbling over words. You can't expect to be perfect from day one :) Guess we'll all get better at it! ;)

I just want to give a good first impression at the interview! and want to be prepared! I been doing SW for 19 months and have lost 9 stone! I owe SW my life!! it has changed my life completely ! :)

Milliebeth said:
I just want to give a good first impression at the interview! and want to be prepared! I been doing SW for 19 months and have lost 9 stone! I owe SW my life!! it has changed my life completely ! :)

Fantastic :) just go in with that enthusiasm and you won't go far wrong. Let us know how you get on ;)

Heya what do u think we will need when we open our groups I wanna get it all in my Xmas list so I'm prepared. I'm thinking big storage boxes and bags, raffle ticket book, fruit bowl, kettle, tea, coffee, sweetner, extension cables, money safe box.....can you think of anything else were going to need?

Heya what do u think we will need when we open our groups I wanna get it all in my Xmas list so I'm prepared. I'm thinking big storage boxes and bags, raffle ticket book, fruit bowl, kettle, tea, coffee, sweetner, extension cables, money safe box.....can you think of anything else were going to need?

2 money safe boxes?! 1 for shop and 1 for weigh in?!
have u paid for the franchaise yet?!! when does that happen?! x

Back