SLIMMING WORLD INTERVIEW

Mine didn't call me until 5pm. I kno Fridays are a very busy say for everyone at slimming world they all have their phone call meetings on Fridays. Wouldn't hurt to give her a text show your keen

Mine didn't call me until 5pm. I kno Fridays are a very busy say for everyone at slimming world they all have their phone call meetings on Fridays. Wouldn't hurt to give her a text show your keen

Yeh i sent a text and she said... give it until monday!! ahhhh! xx lol

rosierose15 said:
That's a bit harsh u would think straight away they know if it's a yes or no?!

Don't they have to wait for credit checks etc to come back? And maybe references?
It seems a long wait though. Fingers crossed hun.

Oh bless you. I know this is hard but they do look for something specific in people and its not a bad reflection on you if you don't get accepted. It's just them!!
You could always ask them why.
Big hug hun. Xx

I don't see why not. You may have to wait a while ie 6 months like a lot of places, but I cant see why they would say you can't.

I would reply and ask for more feedback if possible so you can develop your interview skills in the future.
Don't give up - it's just not the right time now xxx

Def ask for feedback. I remember being GUTTED about a particular job / interview that I'd felt had been going really well. Turned out I lost it to a lady who'd been doing the job as a supply for the last 6 months, but was 2nd choice. Was obviously still a bit down-in-the-mouth, but not half so much and at least was reassured that it wasn't me 'as such'. Other times it's given me a chance to find out what bits of experience I had to try to get covered (or make sure I told them more about on forms and in interview!!)

Don't give up - if it's something you really want to do! Get your feedback, start working on anything they suggest, and in the meantime you can gradually collect up your box of tricks / stationary.

Milliebeth said:
it says on the letter... 'on THIS occasion you have been unsuccessful', so does that mean I can apply again?!! xx

With the passion and enthusiasm you clearly have you will get there! Don't let this put you off...get some feedback and use it over the next 6 months to develop and go back in there and smash it out of the park! It's a tough set back but could be a great development curve! Good luck Hun x

With the passion and enthusiasm you clearly have you will get there! Don't let this put you off...get some feedback and use it over the next 6 months to develop and go back in there and smash it out of the park! It's a tough set back but could be a great development curve! Good luck Hun x

Thank you for that!! :O) xx

I've been reading all these pages over last few weeks, I've lost 5st and almost at target. I've been told I would be a good consultant but until recently didn't have the money to set up so didn't give it any serious thought.
I'm off to an opportunity event early August and hoping to set up of they want me.
Something I'm worried about is credit check, I was bankrupt in 2012 and don't want it to go against me (discharged for years and have own bank, positive credit etc)
Can any existing consultants advise for me?
Thanks

Back