SLIMMING WORLD INTERVIEW

rosierose15 said:
Heya what do u think we will need when we open our groups I wanna get it all in my Xmas list so I'm prepared. I'm thinking big storage boxes and bags, raffle ticket book, fruit bowl, kettle, tea, coffee, sweetner, extension cables, money safe box.....can you think of anything else were going to need?

Notebooks pens post it notes they always come in handy when I'm weighing in !! Plus we have like fish tackle boxes where we keep our stickers and a folder with plastic wallets for the certificates :) I help out,on the weigh station so these things always help me :)

Milliebeth said:
You have done brillantly too!! :) What made you want to become a SW consultant!? x

Same reasons I guess. Spent all my life being overweight and know what it's like. Want to help people get their lives back - I know how great that feels :)

Perhaps a calculator as well. I am on the shop and when people have handfuls of stuff I have to use my calculator, but not right clever with figures! ha ha. If its your first group and you havent got one it may come in handy! Just a thought, and also perhaps a toot tooter for when members reach an award! Hope this helps. :)

Oh so you have to pay for all the equipment and the rent of the hall etc yourself? How do you get paid? If you get more people going to your group does that mean you get more money? If that's not too nosey lol

You get given the boards scales computer etc but little bits and bobs we need to buy. We pay for the hall out of profits then u split the rest between u and slimming world so yeh the bigger the group the more the profit x

You get given the boards scales computer etc but little bits and bobs we need to buy. We pay for the hall out of profits then u split the rest between u and slimming world so yeh the bigger the group the more the profit x

How would you promote an advertise?!
leaflet distribution.
posters
banners
local newspaper?!

Hi rosierose sounds exciting. Is it 50/50 split between you and SW?

I've been thinking bout going to opportunity event but heard mixed reviews bout what SW are like to work for and also that you don't make much profit, it's more of a hobby than proper job! What do you think?

Definitely more of a hobby I have a full time job too so it wouldn't b my only income. Good experience and opportunities too. It's 40/60 45/55 or 50/50 depending his many people are in your group x

Definitely more of a hobby I have a full time job too so it wouldn't b my only income. Good experience and opportunities too. It's 40/60 45/55 or 50/50 depending his many people are in your group x

Did they ask you at all about what sort of group you like to run?! how many members?! etc xx

Milliebeth, why don't you have a chat to your consultant or go to an opportunities eve t? They really do tell you all you need to know. I think you will only know if its for you once you've been.

jaylou said:
Milliebeth, why don't you have a chat to your consultant or go to an opportunities eve t? They really do tell you all you need to know. I think you will only know if its for you once you've been.

And I've just seen you have an interview already!!! Teach me to read the whole thing. I would say don't worry, you'll be fine, it's just a chat really!

Yeh interview is tomorrow afternoon!!! eek. i just want it sooo much, i dont want to fail! x

Ur like me. I wanted it so much and I was passionate that's all they care about. Everything else they will teach u at training. You got it in the bag hun. Let me know how it goes x

Ur like me. I wanted it so much and I was passionate that's all they care about. Everything else they will teach u at training. You got it in the bag hun. Let me know how it goes x

Whenever I talk about my journey, I cannot get through it without crying!! how bad is that! thats going to well odd if i start crying!! hhahaha

U will be fine. Good luck x

Had my interview! Feeling sick now. They gave me no incline at all. I went in positive and talked alot. The lady asked me lots of questions about me, my work, my degree, experience, hobbies, how i feel when I get on the scales and it's a gain for no reason, do I help on social team, what I feel about image therapy, best thing about group.
I said about my journey and that I was rock bottom when I started SW- and now happy as ever. SW changed my life. Didn't feel there was much talk about SW???
Will find out Friday apparently. But I came out feeling it was a no. She said lovely to meet u and speak to u soon!! Urgggg!! Lol.

Back