Slimming world journey

Yey good luck both of you :) we can all do it together. Joining a class was definitely the best thing I could have done gives me the motivation each week!! Xx

Just had my weigh in I lost 5 and a half pounds, that is over 2 weeks though but I'm over the moon!!! I'm really determined to stick at it..... I think my exercise definitely helped and all the great tips on here have helped me too!!! Yaaay

Reena b said:
Just had my weigh in I lost 5 and a half pounds, that is over 2 weeks though but I'm over the moon!!! I'm really determined to stick at it..... I think my exercise definitely helped and all the great tips on here have helped me too!!! Yaaay

Hi reena haven't spoken to u for a while, well done on your loss! :) I had my weigh in on Monday and lost another 2lbs so that's just over a stone in 3 weeks, trying to be extra good this week as I'm going away this weekend!!
How are you doing this week? Xxx

Hi girls not been on for a while been no weigh in for me for past two weeks as fell downstairs and hurt my back silly me been good apart from a mc flurry my oh got me in an attempt to cheer me up lol congratulations on your losses think i have lost but not been able to weigh boo but be able too next week x

Hi Kate!
Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you're feeling much better, and good luck with the weigh in. Well done for being so good!! I can imagine if I was in pain and probably bored... then i'd have piled it on!! xx

Hey guys sorry I've been so quiet on here! It's been quite a depressing few weeks, it's been really busy at work, I've had to go away a few times and as a result I haven't always been in control of my eating!
To make matters worse my boyfriend broke up with me so Hagen daaz have become my new best friends for the past week.
I haven't been to class for two weeks and am due to go back tomorrow, I know I've put on lots of weight because I weighed myself at home so I don't really feel like going back!
I've really lost motivation, life is not good right now :0(

Reena b said:
Hey guys sorry I've been so quiet on here! It's been quite a depressing few weeks, it's been really busy at work, I've had to go away a few times and as a result I haven't always been in control of my eating!
To make matters worse my boyfriend broke up with me so Hagen daaz have become my new best friends for the past week.
I haven't been to class for two weeks and am due to go back tomorrow, I know I've put on lots of weight because I weighed myself at home so I don't really feel like going back!
I've really lost motivation, life is not good right now :0(

Aww so sorry to hear that hun. I think you should go back to class tho, start afresh and get support from people who want to lose weight too. Are you on facebook chick? I am if you want to add me and I'm here to listen if you ever wanna chat xxx

aww sorry to hear about tht go back to class you will feel better for doing it same goes here ever need to talk add me on facebook xx

Hey ladies!
I'm back and thanks for the support, I'm feeling much better now. I did go to class and like I thought I had gained 2 pounds, I actually thought it was more!
Anyway 2 weeks later and I've lost those 2 pounds and I'm back to where I was before! I'm happy I'm back on the plan it gives me' focus and going back to class was great, talking to others really helps!
I also got my measurements taken by my personal trainer yday and I've lost 2 inches off' my waist in 2 months since I begun training with him so I'm made up with that! My body fat has also reduced and now I'm in the 'fatter than average group' instead of the 'fat ' group ( I guess that's good???) lol.
How are you ladies getting on? I've pledged to loose 12 pounds in 12 weeks! I have my holiday in Mexico in 9 weeks so i plan to loose some more weight before the dreaded beach!!!
Thanks again for the support!!
I'll check in this week and let u all know how I'm doing! I hope I can loose another pound next week!xxx

Back