Slimming world - keep maintaing not losing!!

Maz04

I'm 4 weeks into slimming world, for the 2nd time I've maintained now. I'm really unsure why, I'm within syns every day and have been more active so its really disheartening. I lost 5lbs first week, maintained the 2nd, lost 2lbs on week three, and have stayed the same again this week. Any ideas on where I may be going wrong? I have been saving some syns for a glass of wine, perhaps I should stop that? :confused:
Should I write a typical daily diary for you to see? I'm following green days as i am vegetarian.

Are you doing things slightly differently on the weeks you have stayed the same? Are you keeping a food diary and sticking to it 100%,
maybe it's part of your weigh in routine, are you drinking more during the day when your seeing the sts, is one of them a girly week?
if its girly or water weight then try sticking to the same amount of drink on weigh in day. But if it is this then you'll be seeing the weight come off the next week, (remember fluid can cause our weight to fluctuate but upto about 3-5lbs a day!)
but as long as your sticking to plan 100% you will loose weight and start to see a differance :)

This may sound silly but are you eating enough? If not that can have the opposite affect. Make sure you drink loads of water too as that apparently helps flush out the water in your body. Another thing to think of is do you take medication as that can affect things. If your worried try an SAS log (think you can get one on the SW website) which records EVERYTHING you eat or drink and could highlight something you thought was syn free but not. I got caught out with low fat yoghurts - low fat but not syn free! l also I know I can't do the green plan 100% so follow EE if I eat too many carbs I dont lose much and its really dishartening. Success express is great and is in your red/green booklet. Sorry if you have thought of all of the above but hope it helps. If you want to post a diary maybe it would help. I still have to write everything down and Ive been doing this almost a year x

Back