1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming World Log on

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by furrybabe, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. furrybabe

furrybabe New Member

Hi there
    i received a replacement card at class this week (forgot to take card to class :D), anyway i logged onto with my original details and changed the email add as i thought i would need to use it for the replacement card, tried to log on using replacement card details (reg as new card) and advises already registered! will be a near bald soon - can anyone advise the correct sequence - i cannot see anything in FAQ in SW website.
    Thank you in advance - yvonne :sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. knitter

knitter Chocaholic

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    There's a different pin number with each card. You'll have to ask for it at your next class. Other than that I've no idea, sorry.
  4. traceya89

traceya89 Full Member

slimming world
    for some reason i could not log on with mine after getting my card and pin and i knew i had everything right. however, i got a new card the following week and was able to log on with the new card and new pin number
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.