Slimming World Log on

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by furrybabe, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. furrybabe

furrybabe New Member

Hi there
    i received a replacement card at class this week (forgot to take card to class :D), anyway i logged onto with my original details and changed the email add as i thought i would need to use it for the replacement card, tried to log on using replacement card details (reg as new card) and advises already registered! will be a near bald soon - can anyone advise the correct sequence - i cannot see anything in FAQ in SW website.
    Thank you in advance - yvonne :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. knitter

knitter Chocaholic

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.54%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    There's a different pin number with each card. You'll have to ask for it at your next class. Other than that I've no idea, sorry.

4. traceya89

traceya89 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    for some reason i could not log on with mine after getting my card and pin and i knew i had everything right. however, i got a new card the following week and was able to log on with the new card and new pin number

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.