Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slimming World Website

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bimbie Finn, 12 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

Just wondered if anybody else is struggling to get on the website i keep putting in my email address and password but wont let me in, i have put my pin and card details in and have put in a couple of my weight records the last last few weeks, but now i cant get in at all it just keeps taking me back to my email and password.

Thanks in advance
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    you deffinate that you have entered it in correctly ( check for caps lock on??) I havent had any troubles. My lap top remembers all my info and just logs in automatically now.

4. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i just logged in 10 minutes ago no problem maybe clean your cookies on your pc/laptop go to control panel then internet options and clear cookies

5. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    No problems here either, but I have mine set to remember too.

6. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cleared all cookies, checked email and password, still not letting me log on just keeps taking me to the register and log on page :mad: !!!

7. Maccasmum

Maccasmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    It did it to me a couple of weeks ago, racking my brains to remember what I did..... I think in the part of the web site you can access there is a FAQ for what to do if it keeps returning to the log in place. I use chrome and whatever it told me to do worked......hope that makes sense LOL;)

8. Mumoftwo

Mumoftwo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Three people at my group tonight were having the same problems logging in today, I have just logged into mine it was slow but it did let me in. Maybe there was a fault with the site earlier today? :p

9. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If anything I am getting on better with the website this week. It has FINALLY remembered my login details - I have been checking the box for the past 2 weeks and it has been ignoring me. Pfft to it.

10. KarenB

KarenB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(13.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Even though I've set mine to remember log in details I still have to delete my password and type it in each time. Dont know why but each time I try it takes me back to the log in page!!

11. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone for replying, unfortunatley im still having problems, cleared all my cookies, checked and checked my email and password, had a word with my C last night and she said try again and see if you can get on today still no luck, the site just will not let me on at all :mad:

Sorry for the rant just that i find it such a help as well as you guys and frustrating that i cant log into the site

Thanks
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.