Slimming World merchandise - is there such a thing and how do I get it?

JestersTear

Silver Member
I was going to go to Life Online or even just the SW site to as if there was such a thing as a car sticker ro something, but all I can find is FAQ and no-where to contact anyone.
So, does anyone know if such a thing exists or indeed any other SW stuff, and how might I get hold of something?

I don't think these things are available to members Jes. What exactly is it you are after? Maybe your consultant can help you obtain something?

I'd just really like a car sticker! I feel it makes sense for them to allow us to buy things like bags, stickers or whatever as it's advertising for them too.

I agree, it would be free advertising to them lol. Am pretty sure we can't though.....unless someone knows differently.

I won a bag in the raffle in class. Apparently they will on sale at some point but I am not sure when.

There is a car sticker which you have to ask your consultant to get, they used to say 'I used to be a truck then I joined Slimming World' or something like that & I have seen slimming world bags for life at the class I go to but I am not sure how you get hold of them

Hmm, i weigh in on wednesday and i'm going to ask her!! surely if anyone will know it will be a consultant? i'd quite fancy a little sticker in my car window.. x

I'll email my former consultant and see if she can tell me anything useful.
The only thing I've got at home is a couple of the black plastic SW bags.

I've got 3 black plastic bags - our consultant gives them to us when we win Slimmer of the Week to put our stuff in - I use 1 all the time, and ones got my tapestry stuff in it. The other ones a spare

Back