slimming world n cd

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
hey everyone :)

got a question n not sure where to put it so am going to put it on both cd and slimming world (i hope thats ok)

i am going to start slimming world in around 2/3 weeks time when i move house (no classes next to my current house that i can go to due to work hours)
however i have 2 weeks worth of cd packs in my house

do i either

a) do 2 weeks on cd and have it as a good kick start
or

b) jus cut down n wait to start sw properly?

if i go from cd to sw will i just put all the weight back on or would i still be able to loose, i have about 6 stone to loose

thanks

xxx​

*personally* i would do option (b) but that is coming from somebody that has done CD 3 times and put all the weight back on (and more) so i am slightly bitter and twisted lol!

whatever you chose GOOD LUCK on your journey, keep posting on here there are loads of wonderful support and helpful people here.

xxx

I couldn't do CD (far too strict and yukky tasting) so personally I'd pig out for 2 weeks. I know that's the wrong answer, so I'll tell you a). You may not lose the first week on SW while your body gets used to proper food again, but it would be a good start to the diet I suppose.

I lost 5st on Lighterlife (same as CD really) put 1st 10 back on in 18months...i did LL for 10 days recently and lost a stone however after starting SW I put 7lbs on in a week just by eating properly! :(
I would go for option B as although u get a great loss from CD/LL initially u soon put it back on and I found that really demoralising :(
Goodluck x

i think it really depends on how quickly you want to loose weight, if your in a hurry i would cd it then get into the swing of sw, if your not in any rush, cut back a little and then you will have a great first week at sw, obv going from vlcd to sw you will gain the first week

Back