slimming world newbie!

Hi vonbon, to be completely honest I haven't actually weighed myself yet! My OH dumped the scales as I was getting rather obsessive and weighing myself about 3-4 times a day! I was using the scales at work but recently realised they seem to change if you put them in a different spot so I decided I will do it round my nan and granddadds house as I go to visit them once a week. So this afternoon will be the moment of truth!

I did have a bad weekend so ill be happy if I have STS but I'm expecting a gain in all honesty. I am going camping this weekend and out for my MILs birthday meal on Thursday but I've decided I'm going to have the steak (I usually go for breaded chicken and chips) so I doubt ill have lost much if anything next week either!

I probably do overload on the carbs (I love bread and potatoes!) could live off them! If I have no loss this week I will definitely be getting my bum in gear starting Monday!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck!

Hi samantha

You'll love the site, everyone is so friendly and helpful!
How long have you been on slimming world? And how much do you have to lose?

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Hey guys I'm new to SW too
I'm sure I will get in the swing of things soon...
Actually finding the syns a bit difficult to work out, I'm not sure whether I should use them or how I should use them... I'm only on day 2 and haven't done a proper shop. So I'm kinda stuck with omelettes ATM

I have two little kids and a hubby that need entertaining so I'm struggling to look up what I can and can't use in terms of herb mixes I.e bake in the bag (sooo juicy) and stuff like that

Xx

Hi pebbles :)

Been joined slimming world and I'm 1stone 9.5lbs down :) still got 5 stone to loose, long way to go yet!!

What about you?

I love these kind of groups, hopefully it will help me that little bit more x

Hi pebbles :)

Been joined slimming world and I'm 1stone 9.5lbs down :) still got 5 stone to loose, long way to go yet!!

What about you?

I love these kind of groups, hopefully it will help me that little bit more x

Wow that's good!

I would love to lose 1st but ill be happy enough with 7lbs for the moment.. I'm enjoying my weekends too much! Haha.

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Hey guys I'm new to SW too
I'm sure I will get in the swing of things soon...
Actually finding the syns a bit difficult to work out, I'm not sure whether I should use them or how I should use them... I'm only on day 2 and haven't done a proper shop. So I'm kinda stuck with omelettes ATM

I have two little kids and a hubby that need entertaining so I'm struggling to look up what I can and can't use in terms of herb mixes I.e bake in the bag (sooo juicy) and stuff like that

Xx

Hi sweetas

I live those bake in the bag things! And the caserole mixes etc! (I'm a bit of a cheat ;). But it's so much easier and stress free - and it probably tastes a million times better than if I were to do it myself!

I think they're all pretty safe - luckily I have the books so I can help as much as I can "syn" wise. Or you could just google it? It's what I do! You nearly always find an answer!

How are you finding it so far?

Beware of the "shop" when being healthy/on a diet I find it costs an absolute bomb! I would advise looking for bargains or shopping a few different places to find where is cheapest!

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Back