• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

slimming world newby

Hi and welcome :D

I joined on the 10th November so i'm pretty new too, i love it so far, i'm really enjoying tasting food now rather than just eating because i'm being greedy.

Hi and :welcome:

I'm in about my 8th month now, yes it does work, no I dont know how, but I am definantly enjoying both the plan and the results

Good luck in you journey to slimsville :D

i am so in to this diet- lost over a stone since I started in october- not sure why i didn't do it years ago, only had a 1/2 pound loss last week so cut back a bit on the carbs this week and ate more superfoods my scales say i've had a good week, hopefully 3 pounds so will see tomorrow-, brought a new dress for xmas party size 16 and it fits!
i can't beleive i am eating more than my five a day every day easily- never managed this on any other diet when you have to decide are the calories of an apple worth it!

Last edited:

gl12282

Plodding on.......
Welcome utternutta,

Yes, it is fantastic. I still eat really big meals and it works. I know how in some ways and in other ways it just doesn't feel right. But it is, so I'm happy !

Good luck and keep us posted.

P.S. Well done to thistimeiwilldo it - that's great news. Hope you feel a million dollars (?pounds ?!) at the party.

Gail x

chris_s

Less of a man each day
Yes it really does work :D

Good luck with it

as long as ya stick to it the results are amazing xx im starting fresh this week but im an oldie as in i lost weight on it a few year back but then started on the takeaways n put it back on and more!! good luck n remember sw really is a lifestyle change the foods you eat are not "diet" foods they are everyday foods cooked how they should be xx

weigh in tonight- lost another 3 and 1/2 pounds and slimmer of the week..just had a chinese to celebrate..lol ..first treat in 6 weeks tasted delicious, now no pud and ready to try for another 2 pound this week..shame xmas is on the horizon and waiting to knock us all off the wagon..thanks Gail for your encouraging words it all helps. sarahx

I meant to go to a meeting earlier this week but couldn't because of all this silly white stuff! So I haven't officially started yet but I have been trying to eat the SW way just to get into the way of eating. It is great and I don't feel like I am on a diet. :D

I'm another newbie: joined slimming world on the 11th of november i've lost about 9lb so far, fell off the wagon a few times but i'm loving it, i can believe how much you can eat either! its great! :) whens your weigh in date? x

hi, yep im new aswell. it does seem like a great 'diet' my mum has done it and lost weight in the past-were now on a bid to loose the weight together. im just worried that i wont loose the weight still i suppose-we'll have to wait and see!
good luck

Hello and welcome :welcome2:

Ive been following the plan for 3 weeks and have lost 5lb so far and Im really enjoying it!
Good luck on your weightloss journey x