slimming world newby

utternutta

anyone else new to SW? I cant believe how much you can eat!!!! Im on the easy plan... how can you eat as much pasta, rice, veg, salad etc and loose weight? Maddness but if it works then fantastic!!!:)

Hi and welcome :D

I joined on the 10th November so i'm pretty new too, i love it so far, i'm really enjoying tasting food now rather than just eating because i'm being greedy.

Hi and :welcome:

I'm in about my 8th month now, yes it does work, no I dont know how, but I am definantly enjoying both the plan and the results

Good luck in you journey to slimsville :D

i am so in to this diet- lost over a stone since I started in october- not sure why i didn't do it years ago, only had a 1/2 pound loss last week so cut back a bit on the carbs this week and ate more superfoods my scales say i've had a good week, hopefully 3 pounds so will see tomorrow-, brought a new dress for xmas party size 16 and it fits!
i can't beleive i am eating more than my five a day every day easily- never managed this on any other diet when you have to decide are the calories of an apple worth it!

Last edited:
Welcome utternutta,

Yes, it is fantastic. I still eat really big meals and it works. I know how in some ways and in other ways it just doesn't feel right. But it is, so I'm happy !

Good luck and keep us posted.

P.S. Well done to thistimeiwilldo it - that's great news. Hope you feel a million dollars (?pounds ?!) at the party.

Gail x

Yes it really does work :D

Good luck with it

as long as ya stick to it the results are amazing xx im starting fresh this week but im an oldie as in i lost weight on it a few year back but then started on the takeaways n put it back on and more!! good luck n remember sw really is a lifestyle change the foods you eat are not "diet" foods they are everyday foods cooked how they should be xx

weigh in tonight- lost another 3 and 1/2 pounds and slimmer of the week..just had a chinese to celebrate..lol ..first treat in 6 weeks tasted delicious, now no pud and ready to try for another 2 pound this week..shame xmas is on the horizon and waiting to knock us all off the wagon..thanks Gail for your encouraging words it all helps. sarahx

I meant to go to a meeting earlier this week but couldn't because of all this silly white stuff! So I haven't officially started yet but I have been trying to eat the SW way just to get into the way of eating. It is great and I don't feel like I am on a diet. :D

I don't know how it works but it does. I am now just half a pound from target and getting v excited. 2 and a half stone down since May.

I'm another newbie: joined slimming world on the 11th of november i've lost about 9lb so far, fell off the wagon a few times but i'm loving it, i can believe how much you can eat either! its great! :) whens your weigh in date? x

hi, yep im new aswell. it does seem like a great 'diet' my mum has done it and lost weight in the past-were now on a bid to loose the weight together. im just worried that i wont loose the weight still i suppose-we'll have to wait and see!
good luck

Hello and welcome :welcome2:

Ive been following the plan for 3 weeks and have lost 5lb so far and Im really enjoying it!
Good luck on your weightloss journey x

Back