• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming World official website

Just a quick question - I went to class last night and paid for that evenings weigh in ( I am very close to target, so don't want to waste money on another countdown).

I have tried to access the official website, but when I enter my email address and password it just throws me back out.

Surely, if I have paid for this week's weigh in I should have access to the website? The same thing happened to me last week and I am not impressed - why bother paying just short of £5 a week when I am within 2 lbs of my target if I can't use the facilities online?

Can anyone clarify this for me please?

Thanks

Michelle

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
The same is happening to me,i can't get on there! It happened a few weeks ago too,the site maybe down?

I've just been on it about 30 mins ago with no problems.

You need a PIN number. It should be written in your book on the page towards the back where your consultant's details are. If not, you need to contact him/her to ask for one.

Hi Michelle,
Only just noticed this post but quite regularly when I try to log on in the evening (around 8-9ish) it keeps reverting back to the log in page as though my password is incorrect. I'm no computer expert but I think it may be when the website is really busy at that time? Shouldn't really happen when you are paying for a membership but all this modern techno has it's flaws! xxx

MichelleB

Thanks all for your replies - I posted the thread, went offline and have been away for a while... ;)

I have tried again to log on and everything seems fine now. Like you say, Itdoesntfityet it might be the times I am going on.

I will really need SW online this week as I have gone massively off track and am expecting a gain of at least 3 lbs this week. Weigh in during the next 1/2 hour, so will take it from there.

Michelle

Shirleen

Gold Member
There's a girl on here who posted photos of how she stickers all her shopping when it arrives with syn values, I reckon it's a fab idea as seeing it before you indulge may help you not to indulge!

nico

just logged into sw online no probs hope you get it sorted soon