Slimming World & PCOS

I have PCOS and have been doing SW at home since January and have lost 4 stone 5lbs. I do mainly green as I love carbs. I usually do around 4 days green and the others EE or red.

Hi there

I'm 18 months into the diet and have lost 3 stone 9lbs. I struggle with getting enough SF foods in as i'm not a fruit person! getting there slowly though. Good Luck to all xx

Hi all, I'm new to this site. I have been doing the EE diet ever since it came out, and found it so much easier than red and green!

I first found out I was suffering with PCOS back in 1999, and have yo-yo'd with my weight ever since

Hi all, Im glad I have found this thread...I have tried slimming world twice now and have been losing lbs and on the next and I just thought I was doing something wrong but now It all makes sense....god dam pcos!! I think I'll try again now 3rd time lucky.... Good luck to me and all of you :)

hi guys, its amazing to see how much weight you have all lost with pcos! i find it harder then ever losing weight with it takes me a while but you ladies prove its done!

any good recipes or tips?

Back