Slimming World Quiche

Hi guys,

Returning to SW after a long time away. I struggle with lunches at work, I need something I can take in my lunchbox so I'm trying to cook my first ever quiche! It's cooking as I type but it looks a bit wet still. Has anyone got a good recipe for it? I've used 4 eggs, low fat cottage cheese and some quark 500g together. I've chopped up and used mushrooms, courgette, pepper and tomato as I'm on a green day today.

If you do a search in the recipe forum for 'quiche' there are literally dozens of recipes posted

It sounds like you used too much cottage cheese. I just use 3 eggs and 300g cottage cheese. Also fry off the mushrooms before you add them as they have a high water content.

And as Starlight says there are loads of quiche recipes on here so go browsing.

Circes said:
It sounds like you used too much cottage cheese. I just use 3 eggs and 300g cottage cheese. Also fry off the mushrooms before you add them as they have a high water content.

And as Starlight says there are loads of quiche recipes on here so go browsing.

Yeah that's the same as I do to! Tuna is lovely as is bacon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was a bit watery, but is still edible! So will try again but cut down to 300g on the cottage cheese. I did drain the mushrooms and courgettes first as I've had that issue before. Thanks guys!

Well I've tried it again for a second time using quark and no cottage cheese. It worked well this time, no sogginess and had shape! Wooh. I'm just using veg, peppers, mushrooms as the filling at the moment.

Back