Slimming world recipe books

Hi,

I've bought a couple of SW recipe books and I've tried a few recipes such as turkey boliganaise, sweet n sour, chicken tikka and I've not liked any of them!! I wish I had realized before I bought them! Does anyone else agree??

Pete's recipes on here are much better!! Tonight I'm having peanut curry!! :)

Hayley

I have the slimming world curry feast & love it!! Also have the Free Foods one but not used that one too much ;)

I don't have any of the cookbooks but I have done lots of SW recipes off the website and magazine and generally enjoyed them. Only one i hated was the Koona Curry - so bland and watery! Mainly though I use cook books I already have and adapt the recipes. I just got the Hairy Dieters book for my birthday so that's my next project!

I have a lot of the SW cook books, I believe you can't have to many cook books, One tip is to look in the charity shops, they only cost pennies there, I bought several SW books for 50p!
My next recipe is based on a hairy bikers recipe but modified for SW members of course......(watch my recipe page)

I never follow them to the letter. I cant anyway because fromage frais and cottage cheese is in loads of them and we cant get it locally. So I always experiment add herbs that I prefer and jazz it up a bit.

For example I cant stand lentils so I avoid those recipes. I have 2 of the cook books and have tried about 5 recipes but the best one I found was on the slimming world recipes section of the website. So have a look on there for inspiration or go to the philly website as if you like that cheese they have some great low calorie recipes for you to read and try out.

Will look at the Philly website.....I'm all for new Meals so as not to get bored

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back