Slimming World red and green days.

Glendoe

Hi guys My name is Glenys and I live in Spain, there are no slimming world groups here and I cannot get to grips with the extra easy plan. I have always done the red and green days and am doing this from home. Any help particularly on green days would be very much appreciated. I cannot get everything needed from our supermarkets here but most things, just miss Asda, Tesco etc! Look forward to any help and if I can help anyone in any way, please ask. Thank you.

I liked red and green and although I have the original little book I cannot get used to it again.

I was talking to a lady who says the same as you about Extra Easy. It is so easy when you get the hang of it.

I still remember a lot of it so if there are any particular points you need help with let me know.

I liked red and green and although I have the original little book I cannot get used to it again.

I was talking to a lady who says the same as you about Extra Easy. It is so easy when you get the hang of it.

I still remember a lot of it so if there are any particular points you need help with let me know.
Hi Nanny Doreen. Are you saying you don't do the red and green days? I have tried the EE but cannot get to grips with it. Do you have any recipes for lunches and dinners on a green day? I am ok with red days. Thank you so much.

I have just given away most of my recipe books. Give me till tomorrow and I will see what I have still in the cupboard. No I am not doing red and green.

I must say when it was all changed I had lots with EE, guess I still do really.

Do remember I would have a very small amount of 5% mince and add onion toms etc like a cottage pie (or use quorn) but have more potatoes.
I was always a meat and 2 veg person. Just had restricted meat when on green. Is spaghetti Bolognese.
Green lunch maybe Jacket spud, salad and maybe toms mush onion pepper cooked in a little tomato to go over the spud.

Sliced tinned spud, browned off in pan with mush, pepper or what you like , pour over 3 eggs and then it is an omelette.

I don't have bread or cheese but of course you can as long as you count it.

Vegetarian sausages. Linda McCartney ?? Sausages made with cannellini beans. Have a recipe for that.

Basically I had some meat with dinner most days.

Last edited:
I have just given away most of my recipe books. Give me till tomorrow and I will see what I have still in the cupboard. No I am not doing red and green.

I must say when it was all changed I had lots with EE, guess I still do really.

Do remember I would have a very small amount of 5% mince and add onion toms etc like a cottage pie (or use quorn) but have more potatoes.
I was always a meat and 2 veg person. Just had restricted meat when on green. Is spaghetti Bolognese.
Green lunch maybe Jacket spud, salad and maybe toms mush onion pepper cooked in a little tomato to go over the spud.

Sliced tinned spud, browned off in pan with mush, pepper or what you like , pour over 3 eggs and then it is an omelette.

I don't have bread or cheese but of course you can as long as you count it.

Vegetarian sausages. Linda McCartney ?? Sausages made with cannellini beans. Have a recipe for that.

Basically I had some meat with dinner most days.
Hi. Thanks like the idea of spuds browned with mushrooms etc plus three eggs. Will give it a try. Can do a crust less quiche as well. Thanks again.

Am I right in thinking that there are no red or green days anymore? It's all just SP or not SP. So you can pretty much eat anything apart and then fat, bread, cheese, sugar, alcohol etc are in moderation/nothing at all? So I'm eating meat, fish, salad, potatoes, pasta, non-fat dairy, fruit and vegetables mainly but not separating out green or red days. Is that right? I came to SW in 2011 and it was all a bit different back then.

Hi. No more red and green, its now called Extra Easy but I cannot get my head round it! I still do red and green from memory, so can't mix the stuff you have mentioned. Good luck!

If you go into the recipe forums and click on the filter...choose prefix green or red and you will find all the threads relating to the old plan...

Attachments

• 8B8D0C83-C929-4941-88D5-BA82EC6FDED8.jpeg
    8B8D0C83-C929-4941-88D5-BA82EC6FDED8.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 285
  • FA232B73-7D7F-4E25-BA56-AEF1B8065FAD.jpeg
    FA232B73-7D7F-4E25-BA56-AEF1B8065FAD.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 281
Hi guys My name is Glenys and I live in Spain, there are no slimming world groups here and I cannot get to grips with the extra easy plan. I have always done the red and green days and am doing this from home. Any help particularly on green days would be very much appreciated. I cannot get everything needed from our supermarkets here but most things, just miss Asda, Tesco etc! Look forward to any help and if I can help anyone in any way, please ask. Thank you.

Hi If you look on e bay you can buy the red and green day books still, I could not get on with extra easy, just thinking of getting them myself xx

Hi Also there are videos on you tube and a weeks food diary take look on you tube at Donna Dyble and Natasha Dee Dee, hope it helps xx

If you go on facebook look for slimming world red and green support group, of you join this you can acess their files and the full red and green books are on in pdf form to download x

Back