Slimming World Restaraunt!!

I often think about this when i walk down the sea front her..each time a new cafe opens i day dream about it being mine and slimming world friendly..lol

Ahh this would be great. I think they should make it part of the menu sw & ww friendly. So would state syns, pro points and cals. I dont think it should be focused on the diet aspect as someone said earlier you dont want to advertise ur on it just by walking in the cafe. Just be nice to go for brekkie lunch etc with family and give me a break from cooking! Shame theres none i know of in my area..

Perhaps there should be list of all cafes etc thats has a syn value menu x

I was thinking of this today. It would be great to have delicious food cooked with no oil, fat, flour or synned. But I suppose to make it more profitable they need to cater for a wider slimmers market i.e WW, atkins..etc.

I am working with our local cafe to make SW compatible meals, the biggest problem is getting them to understand the SW ways,syns etc. I have modified 2 of their normal recipes on their menu, in fact our local SW group are going to a have a tasting night on one of the recipes on Thursday hopefully. The owners are Turkish and we are starting with an authentic Turkish potato salad.
On Friday our local Community Centre staff will try another Turkish recipe, a pasta meal, these two recipes were the easiest to modify! If we get good feedback they intend to do a SW and if possible a WW version on their menu, the biggest problem is the cost of ingredients v selling price v time to prepare & cook.
I am looking at the easiest recipes to try, the biggest problem that I can see is the people in the area, they like the high fat foods, also the kitchen is small and limited area to prepare different foods.
I will keep you all informed of our progress........
Pete

theres a pub in accrington lancs that apparantly does slimming world lunches every friday not been but handy if ur nearby

NadiaH79 said:
theres a pub in accrington lancs that apparantly does slimming world lunches every friday not been but handy if ur nearby

Oooo im only in barnoldswick shame i work weekends i work fri sat sun :(

For anyone in Belfast there is an Italian restaurant on the Antrim road - Soprano's that does skimming world dishes as well as their normal menu. The food is amazing. Highly recommended. You can also order delivery

I wish they had something in Essex like that. I have often said that it would be a lovely idea even if it was just a couple of dishes on a normal menu

Lulu xx

There's a cafe in Bristol that do sliming world breakfast brilliant idea.

Murphy browns off the Antrim road does sw meals too!

Not sure if it's been metioned anywhere else but there is a cafe on the Woodstock Road called Cafe Lo-Cal and they do a SW menu. I didn't know about Sopranos or Murphy Browns tho, thanks for that guys!!

Anyone know if there is one in Ireland? We have ready made meals and sun free sausages that a SW member and her husband created. But I always think how great it would be to have a SW cafe or restaurant. So if any Irish in here let me know if you have came across any? I'm in Dublin:) x

I was just talking about this idea with my mum the other day! There's a few local pubs/takeaways adding SW curries to there menu's. I would love it if more cafe's and restaurant's catered for SW and had syn values on there menu's. xx

In liverpool there is a cafe called skinnymalinx which does sw,ww cc meals,off to town today so am going to try it 0:)

:eating: Wouild highly recommend skinniemalinks,all freshly made and syned for ee but red and green syns available.

Anyone know if there is one in Ireland? We have ready made meals and sun free sausages that a SW member and her husband created. But I always think how great it would be to have a SW cafe or restaurant. So if any Irish in here let me know if you have came across any? I'm in Dublin:) x

I'm in Dublin too so would love to hear if there's any here :)

Back