Slimming World snacks

MissyLisa

Slim for Summer
Hi you lovely bunch

I am just asking if anyone has any snack ideas. I work 9:00-5:30 mon-fri.
I have my breakfast at home. Take lunch with me and have dinner at home.

I eat alot of fruit, and usually take some snack a jacks and a hi-fi bar with me to work.

Just looking for a lil bit of variation, any syn free snacks. I am a vegetarian.

Lisa xx :17729:

Yummi I love pineapple. Thankyou xx

Crab sticks, slices of cooked chicken, fat free natural cottage cheese mixed with prawns and grated apple.
Banana, raspberries, any Müllerlight fruit yogurt*
Roll chunks of fresh pineapple and fat free natural cottage cheese in slices of cooked ham and eat freely all day long! Make up a big sandwich box of couscous soaked in stock and a squeeze of lemon juice for added flavour. Add fresh herbs, finely chopped spring onion, chopped peppers and chopped tomatoes and tuck in whenever you’re a bit peckish.
Out and about? Then go for a hot jacket with beans, a corn on the cob or take some fruit in your bag.
Mix defrosted mixed summer fruits to fat-free fromage frais or for a warming winter pud, chop bananas into a bowl and pour over vanilla Müllerlight that’s been very gently heated in the microwave.
I found these on a website. Obviously as a vegetarian you can substitute the meat parts for something else etc.

Hope this helps you xx

Ive started to make frozen yogurts too! I get a muller light and open ever so slightly- put in bigger chunks of fruit etc then place it closed and put in the freezer. Then I take out and nibble until I get bored and put it back! Im loving themas I am a major snack pack monster lol!

hope this helps too ;-)

Hi :)

How about Hard Boiled eggs ?

Just need to peel it and scoff it

Lisax

Back