Slimming World SOS!!!

sjsteph

Hi all,

OK... I joined weight watchers in Feb in order to lose weight for my wedding (which is now in 4 weeks!!!) and ww really worked... I started at 14st7 and got to 13st5 which was an excellent achievement but still not ideal as I am 5ft6 and therefore still have a way to go. I had to leave ww due to financial problems and have managed to maintain, however I have not lost anything since (June).

WW was great, however the counting of the propoints etc... was doing my nut and I was beginning to crave pasta, potatoes etc... so a girl at work suggested slimming world. I tried slimming world a few years ago but this green/red day was a pain. Went to a class on Monday and she told me about the extra easy plan which sounds amazing but too good to be true.

I am 4 days in and I have to say I am struggling. First of all I keep weighing myself everyday and like this afternoon I was 13st7!!!! how on earth can that be? I have also had a couple of biscuits and a slice of cake today because its been loads of birthdays at work... thing is I can't syn a medium piece of chocolate cake. Nor can I syn a sainsbury's choco cornflake bite.... I am really worried about this diet because I only have 4 weeks till my Wedding and if I've put 2llbs on in 4 days what on earth am I going to be on Monday at my first weigh in?

Could really do with a little inspiration and a few hints and tips :sigh:

Also I am going out for a meal in London tomorrow night- how can I syn that? I am going to Zizzi's...

Really appreciate any support that anyone could offer.

Thanks.

not much use ill be but i would stay stop keep weighing cos i do that and it does your head in!!! Like you i stopped doing ww cos it also done my head in pointing everything I ate.... like carol vordaman or whatever her name is.
Your body is prob trying to get used to it and as for the biscuits and cake you will soon see how it can rack up on SW. On ww you could do this but i felt that never taught you healthy eating!!! You would then substitute something else and eat the crap!! :)
What plan you doing? Extra easy good... lots of potatoes, rice, fish, meat, veg, fruit (all free!!!)...

Back