SLIMMING WORLD STRUGGLE

chaz182

Hey all,
I'm new to the site - I just made an account after I was inspired by some before and after pics on here.. I want that to be me!
I have lost a stone on slimming world and have reached a bump, I put on 3lbs and have been fighting to lose it again but I just feel miserable!
Any tips on how to stay focused/things I can do to speed it up? (I'm doing SW from home) Thank you :)

wellcome .just take it a day at a time .write it all down .and do a note .of what meals .you realy like .i look at petes meals .if i get stuck.you will get into the swing of it .x lorna

Hello!
Reading and posting on minimins definitely helps keep me on track- everyone here is so helpful and knowledgeable, so i think you've done the right thing in registering.

In terms of food, planning is really important. Do you do meal plans? I find having an idea of what i am going to make and ensuring i have the ingredients in the house stops me from thinking "stuff it" and calling for a pizza!

You will start shifting the weight again if you really stick to plan. Maybe keeping a food diary will help you see where you might be slipping?

I am sure you'll get lots more advice here. Good luck!

Thank you all - yes I do plan meals and I love cooking them all :)
I think I will start writing it all down so I can see if I'm making any mistakes.
Also since Im doing it from home Im just wondering if we HAVE to use both healthy extras to lose weight?

Back