Slimming World successes?

MrsJ2B

Hi

I have recently had an operation and it's left me with constant nausea which (typically) only seems to be cured by eating!!!

I was following Rosemary Conley's plan before must I just can't calorie count at the moment so I thought I'd give SW another go, nibbling on free foods when I need to.

However, I'm a little worried that I can eat all this food and still lose weight. I am getting married in December and have about 40lbs to lose by then, so it's really important to me that the plan I follow works.

Therefore, can you reassure me that I can lose 1-2lbs a week following SW? I would LOVE to hear some of your stories on how well you're doing.

Thanks in advance :)

Welcome along hun.
It is very reasonable to lose 1-2lb a week.
The best part of the plan is the amount of food you can eat, just make sure you get more than plenty of fruit and veg into your daily diet though.
Enjoy :) x

I have lost weight many times with SW. I am here again giving it another shot as for some unknown reason i fell off the wagon. I really don't know why coz its not like ya cant eat is it?lol.

I can understand you being slightly sceptical about the plan as you can eat till your full and snack on lush free foods but trust me this plan DOES work. All you need as proof is to look a fellow SW miniminers losses (not mine as ive had a really hectic past few months hence the slow losses but i have lost over 2 stone in the past on this plan).

I do hope you choose SW as its such a lovely plan to follow.

Enjoy food optimising! xxx

I'm a target member. I lost 3 stone and have kept it off for 19 months now, I still follow the plans.
SW works hun, trust it!

Back