Slimming World sucess stories

Cherish

Hey slimmers:)!!!!!

It seems like there aren't many sucess stories about slimming world in here.

I wanna join SW but I'm not too sure. So if you have experiences please share them. I'd like to know how much you lost and how long it took you to lose it.

Thanks everyone and keep up the good work!!!!!

How are you getting on Cherish?

Hi Ellie,

Thanks for asking, today is my first meeting at Slimming Wolrd and I'm very excited.I've got a terrible cold :sick:but it'll take more than that to stop me from going today. Anyway I'll let you know how I get on.

Take care:)

Oh no, poor thing :hug99:

You will have to come back on here and tell us everything about your first meeting. I have never been to such meetings, and the only representation I have is the slimming club reunions in Little Britain :eek: I hope it is not REALLY like that, LOL.

Oh no, poor thing :hug99:

You will have to come back on here and tell us everything about your first meeting. I have never been to such meetings, and the only representation I have is the slimming club reunions in Little Britain :eek: I hope it is not REALLY like that, LOL.

Hey Elie!!

I'm back from my first meeting and although I'm very excited I must admit my head was spinning when it was explained how it works :p. It was hard to fully understand everything about gree/red days, free food, syn food, healthy extras....But I've got my book which I'll read before I got to bed and I will use it like a Bible.

Everybody seemed very nice and welcoming so i didn't feel like "the new one" or an outsider. The slimmer of the week lost 4lb and got some freebies.

Trust me these meetings are nothing like the ones you see on Little Britain(thank god for that), you have nothing to worry about, and it's a good way of keeping motivated. They also had some great tips!!!

Well I'm gonna go read my book while I have a nice cup of Lemsip,lol.

Trust me these meetings are nothing like the ones you see on Little Britain(thank god for that), you have nothing to worry about, and it's a good way of keeping motivated. They also had some great tips!!!

Well I'm gonna go read my book while I have a nice cup of Lemsip,lol.
Ah good! So they won't ask you to eat dust ;)!

You look very enthusiastic, this is great :D.

I wish you good luck, and just imagine yourself, slim, on a beach this summer :D

Elie

Ah good! So they won't ask you to eat dust ;)!

You look very enthusiastic, this is great :D.

I wish you good luck, and just imagine yourself, slim, on a beach this summer :D

Elie

The opposite, my group member said that if you are left hungry then you are doing it wrong!!

I feel very motivated cuz I'm tired of being miserable because of my weight. I'll be 21 in July and i wanna be around 4-5 stone lighter (it sounds like a lot but if I take it one day at a time I hope I'll achieve it). I'm aiming to lose an average of 3.5lb a week.

How are you getting on? Are you folowing the diet online?

Back