Slimming World Tips???

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by monksmi, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. monksmi

monksmi Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello
    I'm new to this and I have just started Slimming World for the third time. But now I'm determined to stick with it especially as I have a girls holiday in 2 weeks time and I'm terrified by the thought of swimwear!!!

Has anyone on Slimming world got any tips to keep focused, or meal ideas? Or anything that has helped them towards there goals.

I would really appreciate it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. monksmi

monksmi Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its meant to be 12 weeks....I don't think any diet can perform those miracles haha

4. Lisa_Marstin

Lisa_Marstin New Member

Hi there - I am off on a girlie holiday in 8 weeks too. I have lost 14lbs since November but it's been a slow slog! I am desperate to lose another stone by then - I hope it's achievable I really want things to speed up - any tips anyone?????

5. monksmi

monksmi Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It so scary isn't it!! I really wish my holiday was year away but they alasy come sooo quick!!!
    What diet are you doing?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.