Extra Easy Slimming world week 2 ?

Soha omer

Hi all hope yu all doing amazing with yur weight loss :) I hve been on SW since last 2 weeks and not lost a pound on it i dnt knw wht I'm doing wrong there :/ plz can yu lovely ppl share yur menus for few day so I can hve a little idea :) thank u in advance xxx

Hi, I think it might be better the other way around.

You could post a couple of days menus here and tell us what you've been eating, that way the members here can have a look and give you feedback. Otherwise as Eclipse says it's best to speak to your consultant and go over your books again to check you are following the plan correctly.

Good luck with everything :)

My consultant isn't brillent I'm gonna change the class !!
My tipical days.!!
B : brown toast 2 from 800 bread with 2 boil egg and a banana
L : yogurt + fruit + tea or sme time my rice and curryade with out oil
D : curry and rice with side salad
S : fruit ,, diet coke .. Rich tea biscutis
That's my days ! I do have lentils and when I make my curry it has a lot veg ina to with chicken xx:

You need to make sure your having a wide variety of foods because after a while your body becomes complacent if you eat similar things everyday. Try looking through your books again & give it a chance :)

Ya I think that's the case :( I should give it a try with other things !! Can u plz post me yur tepical day for a little help ? Plz x and thank yu for replying to my post x

My days are so mixed but here's what I have nearly every Wednesday:

B: strawberries, banana, raspberries, mullerlight, 30g golden crunch (hex b).
L: chicken salad (chicken, lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, sweetcorn, carrot.) with 15g cheddar (1/2 hex a)
T: jacket potato with canned tuna (in spring water), sweetcorn, 1 tbs extra light mayo (1/2 syn) & salad & 1 hard boiled egg.

Then I have the majority of my syns left :)

I think we could do with a bit more detail. E.g. what do you use for your HexA? Is the brown bread wholemeal and have you weighed it? I find 2 slices from a wholemeal 800g loaf tend to weigh around 75-80g so I would count this as HexB + 1Syn. What you use your Syns for?

If you have a look in the Food Diaries section you'll get lots of ideas. Why not start your own for your own records and comments from others on Minimims? Good luck!

U don't seen to have had a healthy extra A?

A typical day for me might be something like this

Breakfast 35g porridge oat (hexb)with 125ml semi skimmed mill (half hexa) and some blueberries mixed in

Lunch omelette using fry lite to cook with lots of mushrooms, peppers and cherry tomatoes and topped with 15g cheese (other half if hexa) and a piece if fruit for afters

Dinner spaghetti Bol extra lean mince and lots if Superfree mullet light yoghurt

Snacks are normally alpen light bars (3 syns as already had hexb) and sometimes I treat myself to a freddo (5 syns) or walkers crisps (6.5 syns)

I also drink 2-3 pints of no added sugar squash throughout the day

My healty extra a is milk semi skimmed
And b is bread 1 slice if 800
2 if 400 ?
I do think I'm not found sme thing ryt ,, but from 2 Maro I make sure I do ryt wht ever I'm Doing x I ll post my day 2 Maro x

If you are at group your consultant should be looking at the food diary you fill in for the week and be giving you feedback on what you are eating in order to help further. Is this not happening? This is a fundamental part of the plan for the first few weeks.

I assume you are following extra easy? As the others have said , try to incorporate the 1/3rd superfree as much as possible. 5 -15 syns per day (I would not go below 10 if you are just beginning, in fact I would try to use them all to begin with). Plenty of water. The key to this is going to be planning what you are eating and keeping it all written down.

I'm changing my group as my group leader isn't helping or any thing x I have been having 10 sync a day !
I'm going new group on Wednesday lets see wht happens x
I had 3 days blow out ! It was eid ( Muslim Christmas ) so I'm bk to track from yesterday x
Thank yu to those who's been helping me x

Are you having 1/3rd superfree per meal? This is VITAL for SW to work. Make sure you are drinking lots of water and only eating until you are full!

Some people just struggle to lose weight with carbs (esp pasta/rice) and have to do red days.

You knw when u say 1/3 of veg or fruit ? I do tend to have salad and sme fruit to !!! I not drinking enough water I guess !! Lets try another week x if that doesn't work I'm gonna try doing red day !

I have pcos too and had slow losses in my first few weeks, I think partly because I wasnt using my hex's though. Definitely make sure you arent over eating and that you fill up on your fruit and veg rather than eating them after for the sake of it once you are full!

You knw when u say 1/3 of veg or fruit ? I do tend to have salad and sme fruit to !!! I not drinking enough water I guess !! Lets try another week x if that doesn't work I'm gonna try doing red day !

If you do red days the rice and pasta is not unlimited and will have to be weighed.

I would get your book out and make a list of all the superfree foods. Put them on your fridge or somewhere in your kitchen. You should aim to make a meal and have one third of the plate superfree as much as you can. It doesn't have to be on the side, for example you could make curry and put lots of tomatoes, onions, peppers, mushrooms, okra in it, they would be the superfree. Or you if you wanted to you could have a large salad with your meal. Filling up on free and superfree foods is the key.

I think you are doing the right thing joining a new group, I cannot believe your consultant is not helping you. I hope you have better luck with the new group, I'm sure you will.

Back