Slimming World week one - no weight loss.....PLEASE HELP

Meadysu

Hi guys this is the first time I've posted in a long time. I recently decided enough was enough and started Slimming World again after a couple of years break after having my little girl.

I know slimming world inside out from previous years on the plan and know it has worked so well for me in the past so after a little read up refresher I started it last Monday.

Today I weighed myself and the scales haven't moved at all - no weight loss. I am totally gutted, I stuck to plan 100% and was confident I would have lost something.....anything.

My other half has spent the past hour encouraging me but I am so unhappy. I know I am only a week in but when you have tried so hard it is the most demoralising feeling.

I don't know what I'm after really....reassurance?!? Has anybody else gone through this? I know I shouldn't give up at the first hurdle but I am feeling so low at the moment I feel like my motivation has vanished.

Sorry for the rant and thank you for reading this. I would love to hear from someone x

Yes, as craftermary said, post up your daily food and drink, then we'll be able to see where you need help.

Make sure you weigh out your HEXA and HEXB and ALWAYS takes these daily. Ensure that you drink plenty of water on plan and consume 1/3 of your plate with speed foods. Also make sure that you stick to your daily syn limit.

Can we see an sample food diary? It would let us help you better :)

Back