Slimming World weight loss

soooom

Just wondering on average how much weight you all tend to lose per week?

I've only had 2 weigh ins so far and I lost 3lbs and then 1.5lbs. I have always lost weight pretty slowly, but with my wedding being next summer I'm very aware that there is more of a 'deadline' to my weight loss and I'm impatient! :)
Xx

I plod along at 1lb a week until recently when I lost 2lb. Before I joined slimming world and dieted at home I used to get frustrated at how 'little' I'd lose a week and would give up after a month. This time because I'm actually eating properly and I'm enjoying the food that I eat I have stuck at it, I don't mind how long it takes as long as it goes down every week!

Sometimes it can take a while for your body to get used to your new way of eating especially if you swapped and changed diets before - as I did! I also tend to lose in inches faster than I see it on the scales.

All the times I've done it its usually been between 1-4 a week :)

My slimming world counsellor says you can lose 4lbs a week if you follow the plan 100%. I'm following it about 90% and in averaging at about 3 a week. :)

hi - I have been doing slimming world for 17 months bang on Wed - My average weekly weight loss is 1.5 Ibs per week and I am coming up to my target of 8 stone - only 3.5 Ibs to go :)

hi - I have been doing slimming world for 17 months bang on Wed - My average weekly weight loss is 1.5 Ibs per week and I am coming up to my target of 8 stone - only 3.5 Ibs to go :)

That's amazing! Well done :)

Back