Slimming World

katycoo

Hi everyone,
This is my very first post on any forum so I'm not so sure how it works. Any way I have a lots and lots of weight to lose (half of my body weight). Can anyone out there tell me if Slimming World is suitable for such a big loss. I have joined before and loss 19lb and 8lb. really have to do something as my health is really suffering.

If you set your mind to it any thing will work. And if you are taking the tablets sw does work really well together.

Good luck

If you set your mind to it any thing will work. And if you are taking the tablets sw does work really well together.

Good luck

Am interested in how SW and Xenical work together as have been doing SW without taking pills but have a stock of the pills from before and am thinking of taking them again with SW. Do they really speed up the weight loss? Cheers

i wouldnt say they speed it up. but they keep you eating right. and i do feel they have helped. (wether it be the weightloss side or just the fact ive not still eaten rubbish)
you make choices to eat the right foods, and not go over bored....

Thanks for that Kes, I may as well give them a try as they can only help. You look fab in your pics by the way!

thank you.....
im determined to get back down to what i got to (as i am about what i was then in the second photo) but lost about another stone ish, and ive put it all back on.. BOOO

It's horrible when you do that isn't it - been there myself many times. I just hope I can exercise restraint when I go on holiday on 22/5 as it's 10 days all inclusive - going to try to do aqua aerobics each day, eat lots of fruit and only drink moderately and only in the evenings - would hate to put all have lost and possibly even more on as have done that before. Think having to go back to class will act as a good motivator as they are all fab!

thats the only thing with all inclusive. ive just been to egypt... and i thought i ate well, but because you end up eating larger meals than your used to, and you have 3 of them a day. (plus drinks of a million fruit cocktails....) i put on 7.5lbs (plus a further 1.5lbs this week as either catchup or water retention)
but the good thing is if you jump back on quickly it should come of a little easier!!!

Well I will try my utmost to put on as little weight as possible. I thought the likelihood of them having gin & slim line tonic was slim so I know I'll probably end up on the wine but if I stay off cocktails and puddings, eat scrambled eggs or fruit for breakfast, pasta for lunch and try and have grilled meat and veg for dinner I might not do too badly. All sounds great doesn't it......and then there was reality lol. Will let you know how I did when I get back.

i became addicted to ommlettes with ham, green peppers, mushrooms and cheese.
i now have these often (just without cheese or get the really low fat weight watchers cheese or something)

I like the ommelettes too but sometimes they seem to cook them with a lot of oil. It's the bread and butter that is usually my downfall but am not having any this time lol

Yes know all too well about the bread, but I managed to steer clear of those too. Which I was chuffed with...

When is your holiday?

Fly off on 22/5

ooohhh not long to go.... where are you going if you dont mind me asking?

Tunisia - only been once before years ago and it rained but hopefully weather will be hot and sunny at this time of year

Are you going somewhere safe...

Yes it's Yasmine Hammamet, purpose built tourist resort with all 4 & 5 star hotels. Got a bargain - first choice 4 star plus hotel, 10 days all inclusive for £400 each!

have a great holiday and we'll kick ass when you get back to help you lose the holiday pounds :flirt2:

Back