Original Slimming world

Ber

Hi guys I have recently had a baby 12 weeks ago and I have decided I would like to get back into slimming world to try and loss baby weight I have been at slimming world previously and lose over a stone but with the baby I am going it solo this time around hopefully I can keep motivated. Any advice or tips would be kindly appreciated and I need a little kick to get me going

Welcome! Congratulations on the birth of your baby. We are all friendly here. I have done slimming world a lot over the years and find its the easiest one. I lost a lot on red days before extra easy came along and plan on trying ref days again.

Thank you very much : D I am new to this site do I'm hoping it will keep me motivated :D I have went back to my fitness twice a week so hopefully with the right eating I will see results just need to keep focus and motivated : D

Ber said:
Hi guys I have recently had a baby 12 weeks ago and I have decided I would like to get back into slimming world to try and loss baby weight I have been at slimming world previously and lose over a stone but with the baby I am going it solo this time around hopefully I can keep motivated. Any advice or tips would be kindly appreciated and I need a little kick to get me going

I am in my 7th week and have to say it is definitely the best diet I have done! I am sure you will do brilliantly!

Hunny85 said:
I am in my 7th week and have to say it is definitely the best diet I have done! I am sure you will do brilliantly!

Thanks very much for your encouragement really appreciate it : D

Hunny85 said:
I always think a diet is so much easier when you have positive support! :D

Thanks :D I always find the weekends the hardest because during the week it's more into routine.

Also fair play for having the motivation to do slimming world for the past 7 weeks solo you must really want it you have great willpower I just hope I can have the same motivation as you have : D

That's me all over I'm a picker at the weekend nothing better to do so now I'm trying to pick on fruit and fat free yogurts to change my behaviour and eating habits

Ber said:
Also fair play for having the motivation to do slimming world for the past 7 weeks solo you must really want it you have great willpower I just hope I can have the same motivation as you have : D

I go to the meetings and do find them really helpful. The fact that going means I can't lie to myself about how I have done that week does give me a kick up the backside, don't want to be the fat girl who puts weight on every week haha

My friend also goes to our local slimming world group and is going really well too it really is a great diet, I am trying to go solo for a whole dee how I do as I already attend two nights a week doing taekwondo which I love it's harder now that I have a baby I need to depend on family to mind her when my partner is working. So hopefully I can keep motivated to do it solo my aim at the moment is to write everything that passes my mouth down so then I can't lie to myself

Back