slimmings the word!

Emzy22

Heya everyone=D! This minimins is so amazing and so helpful and supportive, i've been not doing so great lately and have always thought it really good to read through others food diaries to get ideas and help me stay on track so i thought i would start one myself to try get myself remotivated=D I've been on SW for 6 weeks now, and so far lost 9.5 lb and have a long way to go but i know with the help of all u amazing people on here i will get there one day=)

ok so just a tiny bit about myself.. Ii'm 20 years old and a student at Bristol University, i want to loose 5 more stone in order to get to my target, so yer long way to go but i'm hoping i can finally get there one day=) everyone on here is such an inspiration and it just makes you think more and more that i can do it=)

So yesterday went rather well i'm on Extra Easy as always:
Breakfast = bran flakes (Hex B) and Skimmed milk (Hex A) banana and cuppa tea=)
then i went to la gym
Lunch= Big bowl of fresh fruit salad topped with mullerlight vanilla and nutmeg and a cuppa tea
not had it yer but my dinner will be
wholemeal pasta cooked with pasata, chicken and sweetcorn, then supper later= strawberries with muller light
i also had a tin of beans that i just munched on in the evening mixed with some veggies:)
Throughout the day i also have lots of water, and my syning is low at the moment becuase i flexi syned and used up this weeks ones at a BBQ party on friday

Today has been good for me too:) Extra Easy times:)

Breakfast= bran flakes (Hex B) and Skimmed milk (Hex A) banana and cuppa tea=)
Lunch= Big bowl of fresh fruit salad topped with mullerlight vanilla and nutmeg and a cuppa tea
DinnerToday i made the best meal i ever have on SW and it's totally free woop! i got it from my sister, who has a friend doing SW and also has this round her house, its devine! ok so fry and onion in fry light then when they are browned add them to a big saucepan, add to the pan a tin of : baked beans, mushy peas and asdas chickpea dahl, then add curry powder depending on your taste ( im a whimp so only use 1 heaped teasppon) and thats it, my sister ususally has it with rice but i wasnt too hungry so just had it with a nice salad:) it's really creamy from the mushy pea texture and my boyfriend who is down with his currys even liked it, success:D!
Snacks apple
Drinks diet coke, tea, water

hope you're all having good days and thank you for reading:)xxxxxx

hi hun sounds good, and looks like your enjoying the plan! im such a fussy eater lol, ive never ever tried mushy peas, let alone chickpea dahl. If i dont like the look of something i wont eat it...silly eh! But maybe one day i will try it x

aww thank you emmaleonie1984:D yer i really am enjoying it, i've never really even made anything before so it's always exciting:D noo that doesnt sound silly at all i have lots of friends who are like that, it looks a bit like mush i must admit but it is yummy and looks like a curry sauce:)Xxxxxx

Back