slimprincess's sf food diary

Started WW 11th July 2012. Starting weight 19st 3 :( Have been overweight for 18 years. This was after I had my 1st child. In 18 years ive gone on to have 4 children and 12st too :( Life has been on hold. Split up with my OH and that made me put on more weight.

Anyway booked a holiday for me and my 3 youngest. We are off to Disneyland Paris for 2 day and then 2 weeks in spain. But heres the catch. I WILL NOT go at this weight. I need to lose as much weight as possible b4 i go. I dont want to be squashed in the chair on the way over. I want to fit nicely. I dont want to be standing in disneyland watching the children on the rides. I want to be on there with them!!! And at this weight that will NEVER happen. Have been on so many diets in the past its sad. But this is it this time. This time Im going to do it. For me and for my children. I want to be a fit mum. One who can make her children proud by running for them on sports day. One who can catch them in the park. One who isnt always sitting at the side watching other slim parents.

slimprincess2be said:
Started WW 11th July 2012. Starting weight 19st 3 :( Have been overweight for 18 years. This was after I had my 1st child. In 18 years ive gone on to have 4 children and 12st too :( Life has been on hold. Split up with my OH and that made me put on more weight.

Anyway booked a holiday for me and my 3 youngest. We are off to Disneyland Paris for 2 day and then 2 weeks in spain. But heres the catch. I WILL NOT go at this weight. I need to lose as much weight as possible b4 i go. I dont want to be squashed in the chair on the way over. I want to fit nicely. I dont want to be standing in disneyland watching the children on the rides. I want to be on there with them!!! And at this weight that will NEVER happen. Have been on so many diets in the past its sad. But this is it this time. This time Im going to do it. For me and for my children. I want to be a fit mum. One who can make her children proud by running for them on sports day. One who can catch them in the park. One who isnt always sitting at the side watching other slim parents.

Welcome to the sf forum! Good luck with ur journey, we r here to support u if u need it!

Your story is very similar to mine, i gained a ton of weight whilst pregnant, daughter is now 15 and i am still huge!!! I have promised daughter a holiday in October and like you do not want to go at this weight, i know i won't enjoy it and am worried about fitting in the airplane seat and getting the table down.

How long have you got until your holiday?

Thanks Sarah, your doing great :)

Nikki i have until June next year. But we are off on holiday in october for a week in butlins. And i would like enough weight off then to enjoy it more too. Good luck we can do this :)

Day 2 - Feel awful today. My baby has passed his chest infection on to me. Could hardly breathe, sore head throat etc. But so proud of myself for completing day 2. I know some ppl might say what day 2? lol But thats a big thing for me. Day 1 was a biggie for me. I dnt remember the last time i managed a day never mind 2. Just wish i could ff to june next year :)

Hi and welcome :0) I hope you feel better soon and reaching day 2 is a big thing so don't feel silly or anything like that,this is a good place for support,are you going to do a food list diary?

I fond the first 3 days r the hardest, gets a bit easier from then, so give urself a pat on the back and b proud of urself! Uve done well!

Back