Slimslo's Diet Chef Diary

Slimslo

Hi,
I have been so sad in my appearance for so many reasons. I am over weight unsually out breath and my eldest sister who is 49 looks 20 and people always ask how my younger sister is. I am 34.

I have a fab hubby 2 kids and really need to lose weight. this time round its for me. Cause if icant do it for me whats the point in doing it for someone else.... if you know what i mean

my current weight is 19st 2 lbs - :sigh:
i should weigh from 11 stone but i am going to do this one day at a time. I have cleared out all my clothes suites and all have barely nothing to wear and will only go shopping half way through my diet and not before. I am going to have a terrible summer wardrobe as i have given it all away.

i am going to chart my progress 5 days a week as weekends are difficult with the kids chores etc and anyone who would like to join me and compare notes, please do.

Diets i have tried
Lighter life - lost loads/ gains loads
Weight watcher - gained
Atkinsons - became poorly
Slimming world - gained
Hert foundation - lost loads and became poorly

DIET CHEF -
LOST WEIGHT AND KEPT IT OFF

TOMORROW IS THE BIG ONE ......:flirt2:

hi slimslo were all good mates here and help each other along the journey.were about the same weight but your a bit taller judging from your bmi so be intreasting to see how we do. hope you have a good first week
linda

Buddies

Hi Linda,

You have lost some already fantastic. I think i would do really well if i buddied up with someone. We are similar in size and as your losing weight ahead of me pass me down the clothes lol, its great though i will be on here tomorrow sharing with you how i have gone on day one and if i craved anything.... probably everything. Going for my last KFC in a while now ... hey drink loads of water aparently it helps with the lasticity of your skin so as you shrink you have fewer smaller saging bits.

hi slimlo of course we can be friends i see your on diet chef im on atkins diet but thats not a problem im on here most days as i only work part time :)
hope your first week goes well lots of water is good just need to stock up on loo roll lol
enjoy that kfc i can almost tast it yum
linda

Hey you hows it going today????

Did you have the KFC and was it good? I do diet chef all week and weekends come off but eat sensible (only time we manage to sit as a family and eat)

Seems to be working so will stay with it for now.

Speak soon

Kim AKA Shep

Hi Kim

Today went ok.. i guess have had an interesting day with seeing how many calories things have in order not to go over the 1200 calories. I am aiming between 800-1000 per day. Am i doing it right?

the KFC was to die for and its never tasted better i think it was a farewell much and since i will not be having any for a while chopped it.

do you still feel physical hunger???
speak soon

Day 1

hi slimslo hows your first day been

Hi, Today was interesting.. didnt feel as rubbish as i though i would. Felt wanting to eat more but not hungry which was shocker as on most diets i feel like i am going to faint from hunger.

How have you been today?

Well,

Surprise, I have not felt that hungry today maybe tomorrow has worse in store. I have a log of what i ate today and was calculating on a 1000 cal intake but not sure if thats right and if i have gone over.

I am not tired but are well and truely ready for bed, please someone tell me if i am doing it all wrong.
The portions were sad though especially for the breakfast, but all the other meals not too bad actually filled up with that and the water..

Granola Breakfast - Belgium Chocolate 193 - Not bad tasting, portion sad though
Cup of tea milk + 1 teaspoon sugar 29
onesSlice of Toast 88 went well with soap actually
Spicy Beef and Tomato Soup 165 nice, but gives me heart burn
2 litres of water 0 price-less
4 table spoons Rice 51.5 Long grain balsmati rice
1 biscuit snack 45
1 small apple 45 surprised at how many sins they have
Beef casserol 177
Cup of tea milk + 1 sugar 29 late afternoon
Cup of tea milk + 1 teaspoon sugar 29 at bed time851.5
out of a 1000 - Calories left -149

Hiya you should be eating your full 1000 every day, thats takes in to account veg and fruit for the diet, if you eat less you will feel hungry and then the downfall starts (for me anyway). But i felt the hunger isn't as strong as it is on most diets, when you feel like fainting, this one fills me up and before long the portions will seem normal, but what i like is now when I dish up a portion i know what it should look like as well, so it does train you to not eat so much which in the long run is a good thing as well.

do you still feel physical hunger??? the answer is yes but not as bad as before if thats of any help to you....

Keep going cant wait for your 1st weigh in...... :D

Hiya you should be eating your full 1000 every day, thats takes in to account veg and fruit for the diet, if you eat less you will feel hungry and then the downfall starts (for me anyway). But i felt the hunger isn't as strong as it is on most diets, when you feel like fainting, this one fills me up and before long the portions will seem normal, but what i like is now when I dish up a portion i know what it should look like as well, so it does train you to not eat so much which in the long run is a good thing as well.

do you still feel physical hunger??? the answer is yes but not as bad as before if thats of any help to you....

Keep going cant wait for your 1st weigh in...... :D

Hey Girl,

Does this mean you weighed yourself today and have lost and made one of your targets... yeha!!!! Well done keep at it girl i wish i were u right now.

Have a glass of "water" for me .... wine might carry harmful cals...lol

Have a great slim skinny you day!!!!

hey you dont be disheartened this will be you soon as well. I just cant believe I have broken the stone barrier been sitting below it for so long and never quite getting there and now I have.

Drinking a glass of water with squash in just for you lol. Not a wine drinker so dont have to worry about the cals hehehe!

Hows you going this week????

hey you dont be disheartened this will be you soon as well. I just cant believe I have broken the stone barrier been sitting below it for so long and never quite getting there and now I have.

Drinking a glass of water with squash in just for you lol. Not a wine drinker so dont have to worry about the cals hehehe!

Hows you going this week????

Hi,

Well I hope to loose this weight soon... This week hasnt been too bad actually but my Fav Granola is finished so have to do oats now which arnt too bad considering. I havent been dtinking enough though i think so have tried to drink much today (as if you could catch up) I am going to have lunch and try and not be so stressed with work... its doing my head in at the moment. I wish i had an assistant - preferably not slim as she might make me feel like a pig. What are your favourite DC meals and which one would you recommend i try? So any tricks to make me loose more faster? I dont do any exercise at all so have started walking round the block well actually i have said for each time i have a fag i will walk round the block whilst i smoke it. This will also make me subcinsiuosly think about the number of fags i'm having as well as kinda work on my weight. Its about a 7 minute walk but if i do about 10 a day hey.... they add up.

Will chat soon - hungry now.. Choices Choices..

have a great day and enjoy the weather!

sorry luv no tricks, just stick to it and it will happen. I like the idea about the walk around the block.

I need to up my exercise must get the wii out more, or get the dog out more for walks (i'm sure she'll like that option more).

I love the sausages not to everyones taste but I like them and the spicy beef and tomato soup.

what about you???

Hi,

Well this week has been rather difficult with AF and cravings but tried my best i guess with things going on. I managed to lose 1 pound, 1 pound what the point asked GP and was informed because of AF water retention might be the cause so chin up....

Want to see what next week holds not so clever now:-(

hey a pound down is a pound off and gone forever.

Dont be down, we all have weeks when we dont lose anything but it will come off in time. Slow and easy is the best was gives the skin time to shrink with the losses so keep going and I am sure next week you will be screaming about how much you have lost now ...... :D:D:D:D:D

Back