*SlimStar*, My road to slimness.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by *SlimStar*, 2 July 2011 Social URL.

1. *SlimStar*

*SlimStar* Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've joined, left and rejoined a few different slimming world classes. I've never reached my goal and the time has come for me to be the person I really want to be.

I've been eating healthily for about a week and a half and exercising but I've not lost any weight (the 'treats' I've been having haven't helped!) so I'm going to follow sw to the letter (extra easy) I'm going to weigh in on a Saturday morning. This morning I got on the scales and weigh 16 stone 9 lb. Gulp.

I'm going to keep a food diary as I know if I don't I'll 'forget' that I had that cheese or that glass of wine etc. I'm going to be 100% honest. Right, here goes...

Saturday 2nd July 2011

Breakfast:

2 wholemeal toast (HEX B)
    Spaghetti hoops
    Cherry tomatoes
    Bacon
    Cheese (HEX A)
    Worcestershire sauce.

Diet lemonade

Snacks:

2 clementines
    Banana
    Mini milk 1.5 syns
    Pink n white 2.5
    Homemade sw crisps (free)

Tea:

Homemade burgers with 'fried' onions, and sw chips.

Last edited: 2 July 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.