Slinking Back quietly...

Busybee

Silver Member
Hello all, Happy New Year.... after a sad three months I am back with WW and feeling positive. I lost my mum in November after a short illness but never the less it has paid a toll on my eating habits. As I was back and forth to the hospital twice a day for two months I just ate on the run and didnt think about content etc. Then I comfort ate which was stupid but understandable, and to anyone that has been in this position I can totally appreciate the spiral we can get ourselves in.
But yesterday I kicked myself and today is a new year and a new start. My first WW meeting is on Thursday and I am looking forward to it if a little anxious about Pro points, I don't want too much complication in my life.
Meanwhile, good luck to everyone who is starting this week, big hugs :D

So sorry to hear about your mum - losing family is horrible and comfort eating is totally understandable. I did it myself when I lost my grandad and shot up a stone. Congrats on the motivation and good luck with your journey :)

- Tuppers

Firstly, big hug :) I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling, but I wanted you to know not to beat yourself up about gaining weight in the wake of your grief. It's totally understandable and not at all stupid xxx

Also big hugs for getting yourself dusted off and ready to embark on a weight loss journey! We're all in this together and we're all there for each other xxx

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Well done for picking yourself up, and good luck for the rest of your journey

Hugs

:)

Hi all, people on this forum are so lovely, thank you for your kind words and I hope this time round I can really make some changes, and of course there are many of you to inspire me with your super losses, once again....thanks x

I'm sad to hear about your mum, it's not a easy time.
Fair play to you for getting your motivation back, feeling happier about your weight will only make you better and stronger.
Best of luck with everything!!

Cat
Xx

Hello busybee,
So sorry about your loss, it's never easy losing a family member, just make a little promise to your mum your gonna lose the lbs & I'm sure she'll be willing u on & sending down the encouragement you need, best of look with it & stick with this website, everyone's so helpful & always there with a reply no matter what the question is...
Laineymcd xxx

I am so sorry to hear about your mum. Totaly understand about eating on the run and the comfort eating .
I was in the same postion exactly a year ago to you and only now I am really getting back on track.

Do what is right for you, do not feel guilty if you do have a moment of going off the rails, it will come back to you. Take each day as it comes. Wishing you all the best with your new journey to a new you x

Oh bless you, am so sorry for your loss :(

Lots of luck with your weight loss

xx

Back