Slinky by Christmas!

Have a lovely time in Ireland hun! :D Thanks for the LF noodle info ;) I keep seeing curry flavour ones about, may have to stock up! xxx

Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and unfortunately I dread to think quite how bad the gain is going to be:-(

Had a fab time, stuck to the plan weds and thurs but then Fri, sat and sun were bad and I mean really bad - booze, chocolate, bread, cheese ahhhhhhhhhhh!! But

Thats a line ive drawn under it - over and done with and back to it BIG TIME. had my little break, realised that eating rubbish doesnt make you fell good and now is a new start, so here goes!

Will check in later with my food diary for today - Day 1

Day 1 of back to it - Monday 1st Nov

Breakfast
Milk - HEA
Crunchy Bran - HEB

Snack - Activia yoghurt

Lunch - LF Supernoodles, chicken breast & a pear

Tea - Salmon fillet on top of Patatas Bravas of sorts (small tin of new potatoes fri-lited with garlic, chilli flakes, courgette and some tinned tomatoes... quite nice really)

Feels good to be back at it - can honestly say eating rubbish for a few days left me feeling just that! Hopefully it will be a good week from hereon in.

Rach x

2nd November - EE

Am planning my day today, need a really good day.

Bk
Milk - HEA
Crunchy Bran, blueberries

Lunch - Chicken and root veg soup, apple

Tea - pasta, tuna, tinned toms, courgette and garlic

Want a syn free day as I have another wedding to go to on friday and need to save flexi-syns for then.

Here goes.............

By some minor miracle i somehow managed to stay the same this week. Nearly did cartwheels was so relieved. I need to be particularly good now this wk, need to get weight loss going again.

Am a very happy bunny tho.

So today Ive eaten ...

Breakfast
Oat so simple HEB
Milk HEA
Blueberries

Snacks
2 apples

Lunch
Couscous, tomatoes, FF cottage cheese, turkey breast

Tea
Biryani (made from a morrisons syn free spice kit) incl basmati rice, sweetcorn, green beans and king prawns.
Raita made with FF yoghurt, onion and mint sauce (1syn)

Total 1syn

Day 4 - Thurs EE

Thought Id put what i intend to have for breakie and lunch whilst im on here and then add my tea later - not sure what Im having and also sometimes when I plan meals too much I really go off the idea of the food before I eat it - is that just me?

Milk - HEA
Beakfast
Oat so simple original, small banana

Lunch
Left over Biryani from last nights tea - really looking forward to that!

Back