Slinky Slimmer of the Year

Aw that's lovely, well done you! Compliments can do wonders eh...! You look fantastic in your profile pic, a proper inspiration! I hope you have a great loss this week and get even closer to that target! :) xx

Hi sticky, LOVE your new avatar! I aways wanted to brush those strands of hair off your face on the last one - now we can ALL see how pretty you are!!!

Firstly, thanks everyone! Still buzzing from her lovely comment.

And the plain comment...lol...ginger hair (which is unruly and curly whenever it sniffs water), freckles and being someone who actually wanted to learn (read nerd) was not condusive to a happy school time. I wouldn't say I was bullied by any stretch like some kids (physical) but they made life pretty horrid at times. One lad even said that I should the world a favour and erm...well, not be around anymore. I would imagine others on here have gone through similar/worse and know what I mean. Even now I find it hard to see differently sometimes. Anyway - thanks! :D

You have to drop it by 7lbs!!?!? Oh my goodness me that would mean I would have to get to 9stone 7lbs! Eeeks! I may have to have a chat with my C then next group and see what she thinks. I don't want to go that low to be honest, but I might want to drop another 4lbs or so. Might be easier to set it to 9stone10 now and take longer then.

Thanks for that Hellie - I didn't know that!

Hugs to all xxx

Wow, that's so harsh! Once a boy at school told his mates that I wasn't 'exactly a stunner' in my earshot! Gutted! I had a pair of jeans with a rainbow on the back pocket also and one of the mates of the boy said (audibly) that he bet there was no pot of gold at the end of that rainbow. How lovely of him!

The brilliant thing is that since then he asked me out telling me I 'look so different' - I don't look much different (except now I have red hair- I'm a natural blonde and I'm not skinny!). Bet you can't guess what my response to that was.

LOVE your new pic - can't believe anyone ever said you were plain!

Well done hun. What a lovely thing to say and you should savour that wonderful feeling and hold onto it!

Yep, the target thing is right, this is why I've never dropped mine from 10stone. I reckon I could get to 9st 10 but never 9st 7 so I've made life easy (ish) for myself and kept it where it is!

Anyway, back onto the thread... we did this in group this week and I was "pushed" forward (under duress!). I won in previous years but didn't want it and really wanted the woman who won to win. She's just got to target and looks fabulous. She fully deserved it and dressed up lovely too. Lots of people made an effort to dress up and we had some fab food too. I love it when SW do these things.

Well done again. Enjoy it and good luck with the last few pounds.

We had out slinky slimmer of the year this week too and to my shock I won it. I was really touched but it was not at all expected. Came home with a tear in my eye!!! :) :)

Plain??!! Ever since I rejoined here and saw your picture I thought 'I'd do her!' (I'm hetro by the way ;) ) You are stunning and I would give my right arm and leg to look half as good as you do!

How lovely for you, just someone taking the time to tell you that is wonderful. It doesn't have to come with bells on to make you feel good and proud of yourself, just simple recognition of your efforts in the form of a comment I think is more meaningful. Well done to you babes. xxxxxxx

Plain??!! Ever since I rejoined here and saw your picture I thought 'I'd do her!' (I'm hetro by the way ;) ) You are stunning and I would give my right arm and leg to look half as good as you do!

I just spat my tea out all over the computer screen reading that! LOL! x

Back