Slinkydawg's mainly red dairy - 3rd attempt

Morning Kelly how are you today? what you doing this weekend
anything nice? i am going to have a good clear out in all the bedrooms up stairs
love Sue xxxxx

Gosh, completely forgot to do this today. Been a mad busy day here. Lots of sad news here in derby today involving lots of young children. Very sad day. I've been busy trying to make sense of the state of my house. I managed to sort the kitchen before I was called to fetch my poorly sick 5 year old from school!!

Friday 11th may-red
B, boiled egg, banana
L, bacon and egg salad
S, ryvitas and phili
D, sea bass, mash, broccoli, carrots and cheese sauce
S, melon
S, mini bag of m&ms

Level 2 of 30 day shred started today. Maaaaan that's hard going!

Feel a sore throat coming on this evening. Hope it sent knock me back because I'm really trying damn hard this time round. Need some results sharpish!

How are you going sue?

Saturday and Sunday were reasonably good days food wise. I did my best under the circumstances anyway. I also managed to do day two of level two on 30ds. hard going still, however i dont ache as much today. Maybe i didnt put the full effort in as im still feeling under the weather.

Todays food - Monday 14th May - Red
B: cereal bar - (2syns), banana, apple
S: boiled egg
L: bacon and egg salad
S: ryvitas and phili
S: melon
D: savoury mince with actifry chips and veggies
S: yog

Morning Kelly
Your food sounds good. I had a not to bad weekend with food, but feel really bloated today think i had better have lots of water today. Have a good day love Sue xxx

Only just really got settled at work this morning. Been up half the night with my eldest daughter, who i thought may have appendicitis, but ive taken her to the GP this morning (she seemed much better this morning anyway) and all is ok. Certainly no sign of appendix trouble anyway. Shes gone back to school now and ive finally made it to work. Ive had a cereal bar, a banana and 1 finger of a kit kat this morning.

B: banana, cereal bar (3 syns?), finger kit kat (?? syns)
L: salad (1 syn for salad cream)
2nd lunch: hxb ryvitas, hxa phili and smoked salmon
D: savoury mince, chicken wings (? syns), hxb actifried chips, veggies and hxa cheese

Hi Kelly you are doing good. I have been ill last few days so not really stuck with it.
have a nice day love Sue xxxxx

Had a few good days but still no change on the scales. Im feeling quite positive at the moment so im trying to make the most of it and be as soon as possible.

Monday 21st May - Red day
B: banana, apple
S: soup
S: 2 x mini babybell (hxa)
L: egg salad and tinned mackerel in tomato sauce
S: yog, strawberries, melon
S: hot choc (2syns)
D: roast pork, potatoes (hxb), mangetout

Not weighed this morning but am feeling very positive still and have had several really 100% days now.

Tuesday 22nd May - Red
B: banana, hot water and lemon, apple
S: 2 mini babybells (hxa), soup
L: bacon salad - we have a works lunch today. I think theyre wanting to order in pizza. Hopefully not but if they do, ill only be having 1 slice
S: melon, yog
D: roast pork, roasties (hxb), mangetout and peas

Ive hardly been having any syns lately. Not intentionally, but ive been so full from my fruit throughout the day that id be having it for the sake of it. I really hope to see some results this week

So I did give in and I had one slice of pizza-Costco size though :-(

AND more importantly, I had a huge Costco lemon and poppy seed muffin.

More importantly than that though, I've not written the day off. Normally id have thought "ah I'll start again in the morning" and would have eaten no end of junk, but I stuck completely to plan and am happy with myself for that.

Half day at work for me, which is always tricky food wise as im so tempted by things in my house. Plus, im going food shopping straight from work - must resist those bargains!!

Wednesday 23rd May - Red
B: banana, apple, melon
S: soup, mini baby bell x 1 (1/2 a)
L: ryvitas (b), phili (a) and smoked salmon
D: homemade chinese style chicken and mushrooms, with stir fry veg and actifried chips (b)

In the end i did have a handful of tortilla chips last night as i was soooo hungry for some reason. So over syns for yesterday but think i can remedy it.

Thursday 24th May - red day
B: banana, apple, grapes
S: soup, mini baby bell (1/2 a)
L: salad and phili sandwich (1/2 a and 1 b), tin of mackerel in tom sauce
S: melon, yog
D: chicken curry (10 syns) hxb chips and onions and mushrooms

Hey hun, just popping in to subscribe to your diary :)

Oooh, what type of soup will you be having? I love soup :drool: I really need to get myself a blender so I can try out more soup recipes. A friend posted a recipe on facebook for a spicy parsnip soup, sounded yum!

Hope you have a great day and get to enjoy some of this lovely sunshine x

My soup is just loads of brocolli, a stock pot, water and a small potato. It lasts me 4 days so i dont count the potato.

My favorite is cauliflower, a stock pot, curry powder and water - its so simple but smells and tastes amazing. Also if you make this one a bit thicker and add a few more spices, its a great syn free curry sauce, just add chicken and veg.

Wow, what a lovely weekend. Fab weather, fab food. Shame we're back to work again. Had a few blips food wise but still seem to have lost 1lb. Hoping to be ultra good this week (apart from night out Friday) and maybe lose 2lbs this week.

Monday 28th May - extra easy
B: 1/2 melon, 1/2 banana
S: tinned mackerel in tom sauce (not sure if i should be having this on a red day but its better than the other option i had of costco muffins)
L: chicken, salad and coleslaw sandwich (HXB) and 3 syns, mini babybell (1/2 HXA)
S: egg salad with coleslaw (2 syns)
D: BBQ pulled pork, rice and asparagus

Morning all. Feeling good today. Still enjoying the lovely weather and still feeling quite positive about this weight loss malarkey. Had a sneaky weigh this morning (as i do most mornings) and look like ive lost another 1lb already. I know not to read much into this though.

Tuesday 29th May - red day
B: hot water and lemon, apple, yog
S: tinned mackerel in tom sauce
S: egg salad (1 syn salad cream)
L: ryvitas, phili, smoked salmon
D: BBQ pulled pork with rice (synned @ approx 6 syns?), asparagus, mushrooms and onions

Back