slip off...

s_786

Hi everyone,
I have kinda lost the frame of mind, I lost 22lbs and since yesterday I am feeling sick of CD packs and eating all sorts of junk. I want to stop this before its too late... I have about 2 stones to loose and really am afraid to loose the plot totally....really feeling bad and strange right now :break_diet:

HANG ON IN THERE! GO TO BED AND WAKE UP FEELING POSITIVE.
gOOD LUCK

Go to bed!!!
Dont do it!!!!!!
I was exactly the same this morning. lost 21 pounds myself and have eaten all day due to having been hungry and grumpy and tempted for 3 days but i have succumbed today and feel rubbish so going to go to bed, write every reason i NEED to do this diet and what i want to achieve. Then write all the rubbish things i am feeling as a result of cheating. Then im going to write a little plan of what i want to achieve over the next five weeks and wake up (fingers crossed!) ready for a new start to chapter two of the cambridge "journey" haha....

And im defo out of ketosis as usually im blimming freezing and cant understand why everyone is moaning about the heat- tonight my house feels like a sauna haha xxxx

Hi S_786

If you've been on it for a while your bound to get fed up occasionally - I know I do.

What I do when I'm having a bad day is try and do something to make yourself feel good. I like to go and have anice hot bath with some lovely essential oils, a face pack and hair mask, and have a lovely soak. Then I get out and spend some time putting on some nice body moisturiser to firm up the wobbly bits! The way I see it is while your in the bath you can't eat, and when your done you 'll be so relaxed that you'll be able to think straight about what you really want!

Try it it really does work!

thanks a lot everyone.
as a result I am feeling blaoted, and tummy is all funny....really wont reccomend this to anyone. I dont know what came over me...I ate everything in site, and yesterday had nandos..two bad days in row. I am scared now to fall off totally, I really was doing very well on CD untill friday and now having really bad blaoty and funny feeling in my stomach. I,ll drink water to calm myself down...thanks for everyone's inout, really helpful xxx

Dont worry S im right there with you on the bloated, rumbling basically minging feeling tummy! Puts you off doing it again though eh!
I too ate enough for a small village of people- anything and everything!!
I was doing really well until Thursday....thats when i had enough so im hoping this unintentional break will give more the kick i needed!
Goodluck!! If you feel like your going to "fall off" pm me! Coz ill be feeling just as bad no doubt!
xxxx

Think about why you started this journey in the first place. Like ClaireLR said, try pampering yourself. Find the weight loss chart on the sticky and figure out how many weeks it'll take before your at your target weight. I've got 40 something pounds to lose but should be at target by June - it's mid March now so only 10 or 12 weeks to go. Think about how long before you get there. it's worth it.
Have plenty of water and pick yourself up and get back in the game.
You know you are worth it.
x

thanks again everyone.
I am having relatively good day but had a peice of chicken and some grapes, I am feeling very sick and everything is tasteless for some reason...my nonetheless, The fight against flab continues to the better end. I am not going to give up this time.

I know how you feel too :wave_cry:. I had a tummy bug on Wednesday and since then, everytime I even look at a shake I want to gag...and that's even what used to be my favourites - chocolate....
The only thing I seem to be able to take is veggie soup...
Haven't really cheated but not sure how to continue if I get sick everytime I even look at a shake...:cry:

And to op it all, it's TOTM and I've put some weight on...only a couple of pounds but in a week where I hardly ate anything that is a double whammy...so, I'm somewhat discouraged at the moment. Won't give up but hard going at the moment..

But I know we will all make it. Just realising that I am not the only one with the problems I thought only I had helps so so much...

take care...

xxx

I agree with Dancing - the fact you've posted this shows you have put the brakes on yourself - so good for you! You can do this - when you're back on track in a couple of days you'll look back on this as a small blip on your road to goal!

are there any flavours you haven't tried? try to juggle flavours around or change the way you have your packs. try to break the routine, change the times you have your packs if you can. Your body will realise the small change and that will kick start the drive. I had that on LL (then again, there weren't that many to choose from).

I am still struggling with this whole No control phase. I picked n picked, pastas, a home made grilled chicken burger, jammy dodgers, its making me sick physically but I dont understand why cant I stop. what is triggering this....really frustating me now...

Back